help please

Thread: help please

Tags: None
  1. sky_moon57 said:

Question help please

I work in the florence ky area. We have new music and there is this one song i'm am desparate to find. All i know about the song is that is a haunting melody its a female singer only and the chrous goes you cannot fly maybe hide not sure if anyone knows anything please let me know thanks a bunch.
  2. Stephieb said:

Quote Originally Posted by sky_moon57 View Post
    I work in the florence ky area. We have new music and there is this one song i'm am desparate to find. All i know about the song is that is a haunting melody its a female singer only and the chrous goes you cannot fly maybe hide not sure if anyone knows anything please let me know thanks a bunch.
    Maybe the song you are looking for is LeAnn Rimes "What I Cannot Change?"
  3. bugmenot1 said:

This was a hard one to find:
    "Little Things" by James Bright
    http://www.myspace.com/jamesbrightsounds
    Last edited by bugmenot1; 08-04-2009 at 07:23 PM.
  4. sky_moon57 said:

Default Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Stephieb View Post
    Maybe the song you are looking for is LeAnn Rimes "What I Cannot Change?"
    Thats the song i was looking for sorry that it took me sooo long but thankyou so much you really rock
  5. sky_moon57 said:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    This was a hard one to find:
    "Little Things" by James Bright
    http://www.myspace.com/jamesbrightsounds
    I know it was hard to find but thank you for finding it for me
  6. Stephieb said:

Thats the song i was looking for sorry that it took me sooo long but thankyou so much you really rock
    no problem...I love that song too!