Cool song at Kohl's

Thread: Cool song at Kohl's

Tags: None
  1. Justmo said:

Question Cool song at Kohl's

Was in Kohl's in Sarasota, Fl last week end and heard a beautiful song . Don't know the title:
    Female artist and the lyrics contained the words" I Vow" & Bring Down your Chariot"
    It was a love song. Maybe it was christian music or contemporary but I really, really need help here. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
  2. jennaCALI said:

Quote Originally Posted by Justmo View Post
    Was in Kohl's in Sarasota, Fl last week end and heard a beautiful song . Don't know the title:
    Female artist and the lyrics contained the words" I Vow" & Bring Down your Chariot"
    It was a love song. Maybe it was christian music or contemporary but I really, really need help here. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

try Love Story by Tailor Swift.

anyways, i'm also a kohls employee. im looking for a song, all i know is the guy says every 10 seconds "YEAH YEAH" or "YIP YIP" . it's a smooth sounding song with a little rock in it. plz help!!! it's driving me insane!!
  3. jennaCALI said:

Quote Originally Posted by jennaCALI View Post
    try Love Story by Tailor Swift.

anyways, i'm also a kohls employee. im looking for a song, all i know is the guy says every 10 seconds "YEAH YEAH" or "YIP YIP" . it's a smooth sounding song with a little rock in it. plz help!!! it's driving me insane!!

i found the song..its called Island In The Sun by Weezer. Another one we hear all the time is called Perfect Company by A Cursive Memory.