H&M playlist - male voice April 12th 2012

Thread: H&M playlist - male voice April 12th 2012

Tags: None
  1. sagittarianflame5 said:

Smile H&M playlist - male voice April 12th 2012

The song was playing in H&M- The song sounded indie, guy may have been British...The song had lyrics along the lines of life life like tonight - tonight was definitely repeated in the chorus. It is driving me nuts as I can't remember the words.

2. Andreea Puscas said:

Smile Song

Quote Originally Posted by sagittarianflame5 View Post
    The song was playing in H&M- The song sounded indie, guy may have been British...The song had lyrics along the lines of life life like tonight - tonight was definitely repeated in the chorus. It is driving me nuts as I can't remember the words.

Try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qhpOI2f_mY (I heard this in HM today )

3. Geeee said:

Can I ask here about another song?...
    I was in 'Divided' H&M at Camden (London) last Monday and heard a sond sounding a bit '80s but modern, atmospheric. I don't remember guitars, but some kind of dance music loops.
    The song seems to have two different rhythms- one for the first half of the song and another, nicer to me, in the second half.
    The lyrics aren't too long, but I only remember something about 'fire'... Like 'fire in your eyes', 'fire' ..., 'don't let it ...'...
    I know it's not much at all!
    Like I said atmospheric, not upbeat.
    Thanks in advance to those who'll help!

4. nim0 said:

Default I think i may know what song you're talking about..

Quote Originally Posted by sagittarianflame5 View Post

Try: Run- We are young.