Song in Spanish or Portugese

Thread: Song in Spanish or Portugese

Tags: None
  1. defiant14 said:

Default Song in Spanish or Portugese

I have been trying to find out who does the song in the middle of this video clip. It is like rap or hip hop in Spanish or Portugese. I don't speak Spanish so I have been having some trouble with it. Can any one help me out? It starts at the 3 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0wnWTlt8c

thanks in advance for your help! I'm looking for artist and title if possible.

jynxy said:

Default don't know but...

i don't know who does this -- it's not a popular song -- but it is spanish not portugese (although the writing you see is portugese) the song is talking about how you have to fight for your life and i guess he talks about fighting against 6 guys etc etc... it may have been made just for the video but i'm guessing not cuz the video is obviously low budget...

someone else wrote on there and asked the same as you, so just wait and see if someone answers them. good luck

-jynx

3. defiant14 said:

Awesome! Thank you for the information. It may help me narrow down my search now that I know what language it is. I was trying to search for samples of Brazilian Hip hop but couldn't find anything similar, but obviously I was going in the wrong direction. I appreciate the help!

4. defiant14 said:

Thanks Jynxy!

Using what you provided me I was able to find the title, artist and lyrics. I used google to translate "fight for your life" and "lyrics" then searched those strings on google and found the lyrics.

The group is called: Cartel De Santa. The song is called: El Factor Miedo.

Thaks again!