Ehsan Kholghi- Vaveyla translation help please!

Thread: Ehsan Kholghi- Vaveyla translation help please!

Tags: None
  1. darya_123 said:

Question Ehsan Kholghi- Vaveyla translation help please!

if someone can translate this song for me please , i love this song but i dont understand well, so if i can get a english translation please and thanks!
    ehsan kholghi- vaveyla http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vPftBdVN80

afsaneh said:

Default Ehsan Kholghi- Vaveyla

This song is originally sung by MORTEZA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAydve8MGq4

Eshgh-e mani ---------------------------------------------- you're my love
    aatish mizani ---------------------------------------------- you make fire
    be joon o del-am vaaveylaa --------------------------- in my life and heart, o my god
    divoone-ye cheshm-e mast-et-e -------------------- is crazy for your drunk eyes
    del-e ghaafel-am vaveylaa ----------------------------- my heedless heart, o my god

Asir-e del-am vaaveylaa -------------------------------- I'm prisoner of my heart, o my god
    Del-e ghaafel-am vaaveylaa -------------------------- my heedless heart, o my god
    Har chi mikesham --------------------------------------- whatever comes to me
    Az dast-e in del-e o -------------------------------------- is because of this heart and
    Az dast-e del-am vaaveylaa --------------------------- because of this heart, o my god
    (x2)

aasheghim kaar-e in del-e, del to ro khaaste --------------------- falling in love is due to my heart, this heart wants you
    raah-e in eshgh o in junun ------------------------------------- the way of love and the way of this madness
    dige raah-e raast-e ----------------------------------------------------- is now a straight way
    del-am o khaasti az-am ------------------------------------------------ you asked for my heart
    oon o be to daadam vaay -------------------------------------------- oh and I gave it to you
    del o be to daadam vaay ---------------------------------------------- I gave my heart to you
    jun o be to daadam ----------------------------------------------------- I gave my life to you

del-am o khaasti az-am ------------------------------------------------ you asked for my heart
    oon o be to daadam vaay -------------------------------------------- oh and I gave it to you
    del o be to daadam vaay ---------------------------------------------- I gave my heart to you
    jun o be to daadam ----------------------------------------------------- I gave my life to you

Asir-e del-am vaaveylaa -------------------------------- I'm prisoner of my heart, o my god
    Del-e ghaafel-am vaaveylaa -------------------------- my heedless heart, o my god
    Az dast-e in del-e o -------------------------------------- is because of this heart and
    Az dast-e del-am vaaveylaa --------------------------- because of this heart, o my god
    (x2)
    Hame az yaar o diar jodaa mishan ------------------ everybody separates from their city and their beloved
    Hame baa hamdige bi-vafaa mishan --------------- everybody become unfaithful with each other
    Hish kasi divoone-ye yaar-esh nemishe ----------- nobody becomes crazy for their sweetheart
    Asir-e del-e bi-gharaar-esh nemishe --------------- nobody becomes a prisoner of his restless heart
    Amma to khub o mehrabuni midoonam ------------- but you are fine and kind, I know
    Nemikhaay mano besuzuni midoonam ---------------- you don't want to annoy me, I know

3. darya_123 said:

thanks so much afsaneh, i love it!

afsaneh said:

ur welcome