LIFE AGAIN

When im in school I rule
    but really they use me like a tool
    those ******* bastards wont know what hit them
    when i come running in there house with a battering ram
    tell me again what i am to you a clown a poser maybe a jokester
    you think your save up in senor when i'm a sophmore
    but really I'm hungry for more.

What is my life it happens again and again it happens everyday but when i'm a senor it will rain blood

What is my life it happens again and again it happens everyday but when im a senor it will rain blood

Its gym I see two *******s trying to be cool
    and make me look like a fool
    they try to make me a bad guy i cant succed in forgeting about this feeling i have
    and when they fail and i fail
    they will recive a human head in the mail
    if i die to nght it will be an unfair death
    am i right? i have not even lived me life
    how am i gonna see the end? with a knife, a rifle give me ether and ill end it
    a bullet in the head it will be the end of my life
    ill make sure ill use a knife in a forest
    now time for the second course

What is my life it happens again and again it happens everyday but when im a senor it will rain blood

as i walk through thehallway Im insulted, untrusted then i just inlisted into the navy
    mister davey what an *** i try to pass
    but it will never last i will always fail but whne im a senor i will leave a trail of blood
    into my neighbors mail "bang bang"
    a few days past I have past nothin changed i will never rearrange my future because its
    already set first star in ninth and drinking a pint in 12th
    im all alone now no one is left guess god was right
    I was destined for lonelyness now for the last course
    "gun cocked" "bang"

Last edited by mix'erup; 05-08-2012 at 06:44 PM.

cbwillallen25 said:

I think you did well. For me I will review them again and see if I have any other things, but for now here is what I have. I will edit and add more as I go on.

1. The 5th line, IMO I would probably change either the word joke or joker. In fact, maybe try to change joke to clown and joker to jokester.

2. The 6th line to me I'm trying to figure out a better way of saying what you are trying to say. Maybe just use that line to say that the person thinks they are safe as a senior, or to keep that line you can say something like "you think you're safe as a senior when I'm a sophomore" then say "and I'm hungry for more". I think the hunger can give the line a bit more attitude.

3. This may be my thing but I think you can maybe add a couple of syllables to the 2nd verses 2nd line, maybe and attempt to make......

4. I would try to link the 3rd, 4th, and 5th line better. They tried to make you look like a bad guy, but why do you also fail?

5. In the 3rd verse a few lines have more words than they should have like the 1st and the 3rd. The 3rd one appears as if it is having the 4th one connected to it.

6. Find a way to work smoother into certain topics in the song. In certain spots it feels like there was a moment of "where did this come from" or something out of nowhere.

7. Lastly the refrain definitely can be edited. Once there is an idea of exactly what you want to accomplish, it can be done over.

I give you a ton of credit for the lyrics. It is simply not easy. A lot of things come into play. There is a certain theme you should have for one and it should flow throughout. Of course this is just my opinion. Hope it all makes sense.
    Last edited by cbwillallen25; 04-18-2012 at 06:18 PM.

mix'erup said:

your totaly right when i wrote this you could clearly tell i have trouble in highschool so i used that anger and hate and i put it into words so thanks for the feedback and i just posted another one called bloodbath if you dont like hardcore stuff dont read it lol

cbwillallen25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mix'erup View Post
    your totaly right when i wrote this you could clearly tell i have trouble in highschool so i used that anger and hate and i put it into words so thanks for the feedback and i just posted another one called bloodbath if you dont like hardcore stuff dont read it lol
    LOL, it's all good. I'll be sure to check them out. And you know what, that is just fine. That is a good way to let your anger out. After all Music is filled with emotions. The song can work. Some adjustments here and there, tweaking, rewording, etc and you are on your way. I think you have a very workable body. Also, better to let any emotion out this way then punching out some random person in the street.

mix'erup said:

LOL your right
    and 100 views yay
    Last edited by mix'erup; 04-26-2012 at 10:28 AM.

mix'erup said:

Tessa I <3 U

baby i love you theres no one but you
    its really true i love you no one can compete
    they just retreat leaving the heat
    they cant speak your a angel hidden away
    dont go away and stay i love you and htats that
    your a queen im a rat but were one

mix'erup said:

I love youuu too<333