Mehdi Asgari - Khaste Eshgh

Thread: Mehdi Asgari - Khaste Eshgh

Tags: None

Zuuu said:

Red face Mehdi Asgari - Khaste Eshgh

afsaneh said:

Default Mehdi Asgari - Khaste Eshgh

Khaste o zaar az del-e yaar ------------------------------------- tired and weary from beloved's heart,
    man shodam khodaa midoone --------------------------------- I am God knows it
    Har chi ke daashtam divune vaar------------------------------ all I had, crazily
    baraaye un bud o nemidune ------------------------------------ was for her and she doesn’t know
    az ruz-e avval kaash midunestam ------------------------------ I wish I had known from the first day
    ke mano dusam nadaare ----------------------------------------- that she doesn't love me
    un vase man yaar nabud ----------------------------------------- she wasn't a beloved to me
    vase man-e divune ------------------------------------------------- for me thing

to vase man yaar nabudi ------------------------------------------- you weren't a beloved to me
    vase man ke be paa-t neshastam --------------------------------- for me who waited for you
    gofti baahaatam har jaa beri --------------------------------------- you said whenever you were
    taa ghiumat aasheghet hastam ----------------------------------- you would love me forever
    cheghadr dorugh posht-e dorugh --------------------------------- how many lies followed by lies
    del-e to baa del-am nabud------------------------------------------- your heart wasn't with me
    nemidunestam del-e to pish-e kas-e dige-yi bud -------------- I didn't know your heart was with another person
    pish-e kas-e dige-yi bud----------------------------------------------- was with another person

boro dige nemikhaam yaar yaar ------------------------------ go I no more want a beloved
    del-et o bardaar -------------------------------------------------- take your heart with you
    boro dige nemikhaam yaar yaar ------------------------------ go I no more want a beloved
    del-et o bardaar -------------------------------------------------- take your heart with you
    khaste shodam az har chi eshgh-e --------------------------- I've become tired of any love
    dige nemikhaam yaar-------------------------------------------- I no more want a beloved
    boro dast bardaar ------------------------------------------------- go and leave me alone

baa to bahaar az del-e man par keshid ---------------------- because of you spring from my heart
    del-am fanaa shod------------------------------------------------- flied and ruined my heart
    del-khoshe ki shod del-e man ------------------------------------------- my heart was interested in whom!
    be paa-ye ki bebin fadaa shod ------------------------------------------ look for whom it was ruined
    sahm-e man az budan-e to ---------------------------------------------- my share from your presence
    to-yi ke dustam nadaari --------------------------------------------------- you who don't love me
    tanhaayi o hasrat-e in dast-aaye khaali shod ------------------------- was loneliness and regret of these empty hands
    to vase man yaar nabudi ------------------------------------------- you weren't a beloved to me
    vase man ke be paa-t neshastam --------------------------------- for me who waited for you
    gofti baahaatam har jaa beri --------------------------------------- you said whenever you were
    taa ghiumat aasheghet hastam ----------------------------------- you would love me forever
    cheghadr dorugh posht-e dorugh --------------------------------- how many lies followed by lies
    del-e to baa del-am nabud------------------------------------------- your heart wasn't with me
    nemidunestam del-e to pish-e kas-e dige-yi bud -------------- I didn't know your heart was with another person
    pish-e kas-e dige-yi bud----------------------------------------------- was with another person

khaste shodam az har chi eshgh-e --------------------------- I've become tired of any love
    dige nemikhaam yaar-------------------------------------------- I no more want a beloved
    boro dast bardaar ------------------------------------------------- go and leave me alone
    (x2)