Catchin Feelings

Thread: Catchin Feelings

Tags: None
  1. rreemmiixx said:

Default Catchin Feelings

Lost soul man how do i find the strength to spit it/ thats right man never been the type ta quit it/but had enough though yo feels like i aint even here/between this and that i had a ****ed up couple o years/tears try to fall but dry up before they drop/life on stop but never really started it/guilt lingers from the heart to the dearly departed it stinks / the **** sticks to mistakes that you'd take back before you even started up/ i crafted a life out of being a ****in mistake / was dropped and then forgotten and never in the first place/ wonder how much of this life are you really supposed to take/keep gettin up for what though? ask questions of my self yo /lessons learned but never nothin left fo my self so /no one is concerned and fewer give a **** oh/ nobody listens and you seem so so stuck for / **** people dyin despite tryin and you aint movin either/ despite shinin inside and you keep losin and you cant catch a breather/feelin pressured im fryin and im sorry for tryin uh /keep lyin to myself so i can go to sleep/ to hide from my demons and misgivings and forever cheat/

2. rreemmiixx said:

Default Catchin Feelings

Lost soul man how do i find the strength to spit it/ thats right man never been the type ta quit it/but had enough though yo feels like i aint even here/between this and that i had a ****ed up couple o years/tears try to fall but dry up before they drop/life on stop but never really started it/guilt lingers from the heart to the dearly departed it stinks / the **** sticks to mistakes that you'd take back before you even started up/ i crafted a life out of being a ****in mistake / was dropped and then forgotten and never in the first place/ wonder how much of this life are you really supposed to take/keep gettin up for what though? ask questions of my self yo /lessons learned but never nothin left fo my self so /no one is concerned and fewer give a **** oh/ nobody listens and you seem so so stuck for / **** people dyin despite tryin and you aint movin either/ despite shinin inside and you keep losin and you cant catch a breather/feelin pressured im fryin and im sorry for tryin uh /keep lyin to myself so i can go to sleep/ to hide from my demons and misgivings and forever cheat/

3. gvr13 said:

this was pretty good. but its hard for me to read it in the right flow because i dont know how you were trying to say it. but decent lines, the last 5 lines were very nice. good ending.

4. rreemmiixx said:

thanks man , just airin out some **** that i wrote