Il te nel deserto

Thread: Il te nel deserto

Tags: None
  1. dbiele said:

Post Il te nel deserto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL-CK...eature=related

This is the link to the above where the lyrics are embedded in the video. I searched the net and found nothing else. If you could translate the words from Italian to English I would be very grateful.

Ligeia said:

In the silence, the emptiness, the torment of being brought face to face with yourself all alone.
    Alone, listening only to your own voice, alone in the infinity,, in a desert where you face the bounds of the unknown.
    Alone, seeing what shows itself not only with words, but also with fragments of memories looking like many grains.
    Where are you little light, lost in the infinity, where's your voice, your scent and your will to live, to savour the beauties of the world.
    You, majestic being, don't you know how great you are? Can't you see yourself with your immense majesty? You, lonely in your own world, you all by your lonesome without poetry nor wonders, can't you see that it all lays before your eyes? Don't you see how the sun shines, and the creatures live on it?
    Can't you see how the moon is always on time in the sky? Lighting up the night, from the darkness that hangs over the skies?
    Who are you that you can't be happy and live on every wonder?
    Why don't you see with your heart and can't love yourself?Why can't you see that it is all part of you?
    Now get up and don't let anyone take your smile away, don't let you hurt yourself and you shall find the road to happiness and the rainbow of life.
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"