I didn't know how to respond to the snow cause the winters no place for being alone its to damn cold
And I could use anything some kinda sign to know I'm
Still alive*
Im falling harder then i ever planed All that i need is a soft place to land A pillow will do but I'd prefer the palms of your hands *all I'm looking for is warm place to hide the blanked will suffice but I'd much prefer in your arms by your side all that I need is for
You to please just look back or at least tell me what to do cause I'm so lost you see iv only planed for you*
* Oh how I wonder how you deal
With being alone because it's killing me do you sleep without thought or any concern well I'm screaming into the night wishing you'd burn the way that I do or do you think about me every now and then because I can't get these memories from my head do you still smile at all that we had cause nothing makes sense now Im falling harder then i ever planed All that i need is a soft place to land A pillow will do but I'd prefer the palms of your hands *all I'm looking for is warm place to hide the blanked will suffice but I'd much prefer in your arms by your side all that I need is for
You to please just look back or at least tell me what to do cause I'm so lost you see iv only planed for iyou*

Well I ... I didn't know just how to respond to the silence of being *alone *cause these feeling are overwhelming so please just tell me*