Mansour - Ferferehaye Bi Baad | منصور - فرفره های بی

Thread: Mansour - Ferferehaye Bi Baad | منصور - فرفره های بی

Tags: None

Zahich said:

Post Mansour - Ferferehaye Bi Baad | منصور - فرفره های بی

Hello Azizam ,there are not beautiful and soul touching songs like Persian songs, I found a beautiful song these days , seems to be a sad song , i would like to have the translation of it , someone kind enough to help me with it please , thanks in advance .

to listen to the song :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyFrD...ure=plpp_video

here is the lyrics of the song :

روی رف تنگ بلور
    پشت سر ستون نور
    از گلاب پاش طلا میریزه عطر صدا
    صدای ساعت گل
    صدای یه قل دو قل
    صدای زنجره ها
    عشق بی وقفه ما
    بگو پس فرفره چهار پر کاغذی کجاس؟؟
    چشم کی دنبال دنباله بادبادک ماس؟؟
    نزار قیقاج بزنه کله کنه پایین بیاد
    اوج بادبادک ما رهایی ترانه هاس
    ظهر داغ و کوه یخ
    من و این گوله نخ
    از تو دنباله من
    سرخی لاله من
    نکنه دوباره باز
    بشکنه به سرو ناز
    بال بادبادک ما
    پر پرواز صدا
    بگو پس فرفره چهار پر کاغذی کجاس؟؟
    چشم کی دنبال دنباله بادبادک ماس؟؟
    نزار قیقاج بزنه کله کنه پایین بیاد
    اوج بادبادک ما رهایی ترانه هاس
    ظهر داغ و کوه یخ
    من و این گوله نخ
    از تو دنباله من
    سرخی لاله من
    نکنه دوباره باز
    بشکنه به سرو ناز
    بال بادبادک ما
    پر پرواز صدا
    فرفره های بی باد بادبادکی که افتاد
    یعنی که این بی نفس هوای تازه میخواد

thanks for your attention

afsaneh said:

Default Mansour - Farferehaye bi bad

Ru-ye raf tong-e bolour ---------------------------------------- on the shelf is the crystal bowl
    Posht-e sar sotun-e noor -------------------------------------- behind is pillar of light
    Az golab-paash-e talaa ------------------------------------------ from the golden rose-water sprinkler
    Mirize atr-e sedaa ------------------------------------------------ is spreading the scent of voice
    Sedaa-ye saa'at-e gol --------------------------------------------- the voice of flower's hour
    Sedaa-ye ye-ghol-do-ghol -------------------------------------- the voice of ye ghol do ghol (a game)
    Sedaa-ye zanjire-haa --------------------------------------------- the voice of chainlets
    Eshgh-e bi-vaghfe-ye maa -------------------------------------- our constant love

Begu pas ferfere-ye chaar-par-e kaaghazi kojaast? ---------------------- tell where the paper four-winged kite is?
    Cheshm-e ki donbaal-e donbaaleye baadbaadak-e maast? ------------ whose eye is following the trail of our kite?
    Nazaar gheighaaj bezane -------------------------------------------------------- don't let it fly downwards
    Kalle kone paain biyaad ---------------------------------------------------------- and fall down with its head
    Oj-e baadbaadak-e maa rahaayi-e taraane-haast ------------------------- the apex of our kite is the freedom of songs

Zohr-e daagh o kuh-e yakh --------------------------------------------- a hot noon and a mountain of ice
    Man o in gulle-ye nakh ------------------------------------------------- me and a ball of yarn
    Az to donbaale-ye man -------------------------------------------------- my sequence is from you
    Sorkhi-e laale-ye man ---------------------------------------------------- redness of my tulip is from you
    Nakone dobaare baaz --------------------------------------------------- may never again
    Beshkane be sarv-e naaz ----------------------------------------------- breaks with cupressus
    Baal-e baadbaadak-e maa --------------------------------------------- the wing of our kite
    Par-e parvaaz-e sedaa -------------------------------------------------- and the flying wing of voice

Begu pas ferfere-ye chaar-par-e kaaghazi kojaast? ---------------------- tell where the paper four-winged kite is?
    Cheshm-e ki donbaal-e donbaaleye baadbaadak-e maast? ------------ whose eye is following the trail of our kite?
    Nazaar gheighaaj bezane -------------------------------------------------------- don't let it fly downwards
    Kalle kone paain biyaad ---------------------------------------------------------- and fall down with its head
    Oj-e baadbaadak-e maa rahaayi-e taraane-haast ------------------------- the apex of our kite is the freedom of songs

Zohr-e daagh o kuh-e yakh --------------------------------------------- a hot noon and a mountain of ice
    Man o in gulle-ye nakh ------------------------------------------------- me and a ball of yarn
    Az to donbaale-ye man -------------------------------------------------- my sequence is from you
    Sorkhi-e laale-ye man ---------------------------------------------------- redness of my tulip is from you
    Nakone dobaare baaz --------------------------------------------------- may never again
    Beshkane be sarv-e naaz ----------------------------------------------- breaks with cupressus
    Baal-e baadbaadak-e maa --------------------------------------------- the wing of our kite
    Par-e parvaaz-e sedaa -------------------------------------------------- and the flying wing of voice

Farferehaa-ye bi baad -------------------------------------------------- the windless whirligigs
    Baadbaadaki ke oftaad ------------------------------------------------ the kite which fell down
    Ya'ni ke in bi-nafas ------------------------------------------------------ means that this breathless fellow
    Havaa-ye taaze mikhaad --------------------------------------------- needs fresh air
    (x2)

Zahich said:

Wow Afsaneh , you are a very active member in this forum ,congratulation you are doing good job ,i don't know how to thank you , thanks for sharing this song with me , now i can listen and know what is been said , thanks a lot

Zahich said:

Salam afsaneh , i want to ask you a small question about : قل دو قل , what kind of games it is ? can you give me more clarification ? thanks in advance

afsaneh said:

hi zahich
    one person puts some small stones on the ground and puts one in his hand then he should throw the stone in his hand up and in the meantime pick one stone from the ground and simultaneously grab the one aldready thrown up. then he says "ye ghol" "one ghol" like this he shold continue to grab all the stones
    then once again puts the stones on the ground but this time he should grab two stones from the ground, if successful he says "do ghol" "two ghols"
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Zahich said:

Hello afsaneh , it's a good clarification , i know this game , thanks a lot , you have helped me with song , i am grateful to you

afsaneh said:

ur welcome happy u liked it
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare