Mother Of Mine Sleep On......Roger Whittaker

Thread: Mother Of Mine Sleep On......Roger Whittaker

Tags: None
  1. xdebsx said:

Default Mother Of Mine Sleep On......Roger Whittaker

Hi Im searching for the lyrics of this song sung by Roger Whittaker hoping to print it out to be sung at my mums funeral but cant find them , if anyone can help would really appreciate it but obviously need them urgently x

2. Cocothedog said:

Hello there Deb. Firstly i am sorry that this request has stemmed from such a time. However just ask Coco the dog :-) and all though a sad time i hope you and Mummy Tara will find some happiness in the below.

Roger Whittaker, Mother mine sleep on Lyics:

Verse1:
    I plant a kiss upon your brow. Noting in life can hurt you now. So sleep & know how much I love you. I take your hand within my hand it feels so cold ohh under stand you were the sun that shone above me. If I could be a babe once more. You would be as you were before. You would be lovelier than ever. Just yesterday it seems to me we played together by the sea, you sat beneath the big umbrella.

Chorus:
    Mother mine sleep on. Mother mine sleep on. Mother mine sleep on, I am close by you.

Verse2:
    The days reports arrived from school, which said in short your sons a fool, made you so sad and father angry. The holidays you made such fun, but ended when it just begun, the gifts of love that you would hand me. And now the lilac breaking through. I cut a bouquet just for you. Before the wind and rain destroy them. And then……

Chorus:
    Mother mine sleep on, Mother mine sleep on, Mother mine sleep on, I am close by you. Mother mine sleep on, Mother mine sleep on, Mother mine sleep on, I am close by you.

Woof woof CCTD xx

3. xdebsx said:

Thank u so much , where did u find ?

4. Cocothedog said:

Your welcome. Well I found the mp3 on a site called groove shark, and then just listened to it over n over until I was able to type the lyrics out for you x

5. xdebsx said:

Could u possibly send me a link to the song ? My brother is supposed to be sorting the music but dont have any faith that he will so want to have a back up cd with music on just in case . Thankyou for going to all that trouble to get the words didnt know coco was sooooo clever

6. Cocothedog said:

http://html5.grooveshark.com/#/searc...r%20of%20mine*
    If the URL above dosent hyperlink automaticly just copy and paste it into your browser. You will have to scroll down and keep doing so until no more songs load, then count back up I think its 19 maybe 20 songs, click and it will load the song. x