Hooked on you.

Thread: Hooked on you.

Tags: None
  1. TreyD89 said:

Default Hooked on you.

Was thinking about my girlfriend one night and this is what I came up with.

* * * * * * * * * "Hooked on you"

* * *When I look into your eyes I can see a blue so bright it could light up a room. *They're my lighthouse when I'm lost, always guiding me back to you. A stare that penetrates so deep I swear you can see my soul. It's like they know who I am, the places I've been, and where I'm going to go. With a glow so warm they draw me in. They make me want to stay with you, and never leave again.*

* * *Oh I'm hooked on you. It's like you're a drug that I'm addicted to. When we're together it makes life seem so much better, you know it's true. And you're the one that I will always choose, and never want to lose. Oh I'm hooked on you.*

* * *I feel like I won the lottery. You're my one in a million, and you're all I'll ever need. A personality so comforting it always comforts me. It doesn't matter where I'm at, so long as I'm with you, I can call any place my home. You have the most beautiful smile, and a voice so sweet. Your words are like a poem, always making a perfect melody.*

* * ** * *Oh I'm hooked on you. It's like you're a drug that I'm addicted to. When we're together it makes life seem so much better, you know it's true. And you're the one that I will always choose, and never want to lose. Oh I'm hooked on you.*

* * *I love how you can always see the better side to me. You bring out the me that I never thought I could be. I believe this is perfect harmony. Something that feels this right could never be wrong. From now until forever life could never be better. You're the last piece of the puzzle that is me. I've always needed you to make me feel complete. We go together so perfectly, there's no storm we can't stand, no obstacle we can't beat.*

* * ** * *Oh I'm hooked on you. It's like you're a drug that I'm addicted to. When we're together it makes life seem so much better, you know it's true. And you're the one that I will always choose, and never want to lose. Oh I'm hooked on you.

* * You're the one that I will always choose, and never want to lose. Oh I'm hooked on you. Yeah I'm hooked on you.*

2. J.W said:

"A personality so comforting it always comforts me"
    Only part that i didn't like.

"I love how you can always see the better side to me. You bring out the me that I never thought I could be. I believe this is perfect harmony"
    Love this part.

Overall, I'd say 7/10

I like the chorus, catchy but original in a way. The structure is good, i like lyrics that end with something linked to chorus yet not the chorus itself but here i would make the exception from this rule.

The last verse i think is the best, true words, you can tell where they come from.

I enjoyed the metaphors as well