Tricky video, maybe 10 years old

Thread: Tricky video, maybe 10 years old

Tags: None
  1. gabbibbo said:

Exclamation Tricky video, maybe 10 years old

Hey guys, I've been looking so much for this video:

Everything/everybody (buildings, trees, people) in this city start to blend without reason, like if an invisible giant hand is slicing them as if they were piece of paper... There is this worried guy, trying to escape and hiding everywhere, till the end of the video, when he finds a platform from where some space shuttles are leaving the Earth to escape this apocalypse.

The song was kind of Placebo-style, but I'm not sure about this.

Thanks!

Up! :P

Hey guys, I've been looking so long for this video:

Everything like buildings, trees, cars, start to blend without reason, like if an invisible giant hand is slicing them as if they were piece of paper...
    There is this worried guy, trying to escape and hiding everywhere, till the end of the video, when he finds a platform from where some space shuttles are leaving Earth to escape this apocalypse.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I've been looking so long for this video:

Everything like buildings, trees, cars, start to blend without reason, like if an invisible giant hand is slicing them as if they were piece of paper...
    There is this worried guy, trying to escape and hiding everywhere, till the end of the video, when he finds a platform from where some space shuttles are leaving Earth to escape this apocalypse.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 09-09-2012 at 02:32 PM.