1. shahzadeh said:

Default Sepideh Raissadat- Ze Farvardin

pinglish and english trans please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjZdlksw2qI

afsaneh said:

Default Sepideh Raissadat- Ze Farvardin

Ze farvardin (from farvardin*)
    lyrics by Bahar (Iranian poet)

Ze farvardin shod shekofte chaman ------------------------ from farvardin the grass flourished
    Gole no shod zibe dasht o daman -------------------------- the fresh flower became the ornament of the fields
    Kojaayid ey naazanin gole man ------------------------------ where are you oh my darling flower?
    Bahaar aamade baa gol o sonbol --------------------------- spring has come with flower and hyacinth
    Ze didaare gol na're zad bolbol ------------------------------ from the encounter with flower, the nightingale shrieked

Dele bolbol naazok ast ey gol -------------------------------- the nightingale's heart is very tender, oh flower
    Dele oo raa az jafaa mashekan ------------------------------ don't break its heart by cruelty
    (x2)

Bahaar az gol saayebaan daarad --------------------------------------- the spring has a shelter of flower
    Darighaa kaz pey khazaan daarad ------------------------------------- alas that there is autumn after that
    Khosh aan kas ku yaari javaan daarad -------------------------------- good for the one who has a young beloved
    Boti taaze baa sharaabe kohan ---------------------------------------- a new idol with ancient wine

Delam gasht az charkhe bughalamun -------------------------------- from this turkey* sphere, my heart became…
    Cho jaame mey lab be lab az khun------------------------------------ like a cup of wine replete with blood
    Ghame eshghat shod bar ghamam afzun --------------------------- the grief of your love is added to my sorrows
    Cho jaame mey lab be lab az khun------------------------------------ like a cup of wine replete with blood
    Ghame eshghat shod bar ghamam afzun --------------------------- the grief of your love is added to my sorrows

Shod az setamat --------------------------------------- from your oppression
    Ze daste ghamat --------------------------------------- from your grief
    Gharghe khun dele man ----------------------------- my heart became drowned in blood
    Majnun dele man ------------------------------------ oh my demented heart
    Mahzun dele man ------------------------------------ oh my sorrowful heart
    Por ze khun dele man -------------------------------- oh my filled with blood heart
    (x2)

*farvardin: Iranian month from 20th of March to 19th of April; Noruz celebration of new year starts from the first of farvardin
    *since turkey changes colors, it means the world is not consistent
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

harir said:

che shere ghashangi.khoda rahmat kone shaeresho.delam havase sabzezar o gol kard.
    اون نمیدونه که من یه اسیر خسته ام/از بد حادثه هم روبه روش نشسته ام
    بیا دستمو بگیر توی باغچه ها بشون /گل اشکمو بچین با من اشنا بمون

afsaneh said:

ay goti harir jan makhsusan tu fasle emtehanat
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare