Morteza - Khaloo Khaloo

Thread: Morteza - Khaloo Khaloo

Tags: None
  1. fox12127 said:

Default Morteza - Khaloo Khaloo

Very old, but nice song... I need words in english spelling... Can anyone help me?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhLN3BftSNA

afsaneh said:

Default Morteza - Khaloo Khaloo

Khaloo Khaloo (a word in southern dialect meaning uncle)
    This song is Bandari (dance music for people of the south of Iran) and in their accent

Khodaa kone emsho baarun nabaare baaz --------------------------- I wish tonight won't rain again
    Yaarom biyaad Bandar baa saaz o baa aavaaz --------------------- so my beloved comes to Bandar (the port) singing with musical instruments
    Baraash hazaar harfe shenoftani daarom --------------------------- I have a thousand unspoken words for her
    Yaar-e vafaa-daare hamishe mundani daarom -------------------- I have a faithful and permanent sweetheart

Khaalu khaalu yaar-e mo kheili ghashange ------------------ khaalu, khaalu, my beloved is very beautiful
    Khaalu khaalu tu cheshaash ye donyaa range -------------- Khaalu, khaalu, there is a world of colors in her eyes
    Intor naaz kardan-e yaar che shukh o shange -------------- this way of her coquetry is very witty
    To guyi ke zolf-e yaar kajesh ghashange -------------------- it seems beloved's hair is more beautiful to be lopsided

Mirom be didaaresh, vase ru-ye maahesh --------------------- I go to meet her, for her moon-like (pretty) face
    Si buse az lab-haash baa hezaar tab o khaahesh ------------- for a kiss from her lips after thousands of requests
    Un maah-e gardune doresh migardom mo -------------------- she's the rotating moon, and I'm rotating around her
    Be joz gereftaari azash nabordom mo ------------------------- I've had nothing from her except entanglement

Khaalu khaalu yaar-e mo kheili ghashange ------------------ khaalu, khaalu, my beloved is very beautiful
    Khaalu khaalu tu cheshaash ye donyaa range -------------- Khaalu, khaalu, there is a world of colors in her eyes
    Intor naaz kardan-e yaar che shukh o shange -------------- this way of her coquetry is very witty
    To guyi ke zolf-e yaar kajesh ghashange -------------------- it seems beloved's hair is more beautiful to be lopsided

Shabhaa-ye bandari maahesh ghashange -------------------- bandari nights are beautiful for their moons
    Aare vaallaa, aare --- --------------------------------------- yes really, yes
    Balam runi ru kaarun-esh ghashange ------------------------- riding Balam (a small boat) is beautiful on Kaarun (river in south east of Iran)
    Aare vaallaa, aare --- --------------------------------------- yes really, yes

Az un duraa miyad sedaaye aavaaz ---------------------------- the sound of singing comes from the far distance
    Sedaaye bandari suzesh ghashange --------------------------- Banari sound is beautiful for its burning sound
    (x2)

"If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. fox12127 said:

Thank you soooo much for ur help!!!

Harun said:

i was looking for this now. i am very happy to find it ready. thank u very much @ afsaneh.