Has someone time to translate this

Thread: Has someone time to translate this

Tags: None

bornJUSTforERROTYZM said:

Default Has someone time to translate this

Hi! I try to learn arabic, and i have found some vowelized texts. Has someone time to translate them? I have attached one:

http://www.scribd.com/document_downl...pdf&from=embed

2. m18 said:

Title-Eid Gifts
    Page 2-Today is the first day of happy Eid al Fitr. Omar is still sleeping in his bed.
    p. 3-and suddenly Omar jumped up in his bed because he heard the voice of the Mu’adhan (person who says the prayer call) from the mosque saying:
    God is great, God is great. There is no God but God, God is great, God is great. Praise God.
    p. 4-Omar got down from his bed, and found a big wrapped box that seemed like a present. Omar was happy and said: My father must have brought me the bicycle that I saw in the toy store.
    p. 5 Omar quickly opened the box, but he didn’t find the bicycle. He saw a smaller box inside the previous box.
    p. 6 Omar said: It seems that my mother got me the car with the four wheels that I saw when I was with my mother in the market.
    7-Omar opened the box, and didn’t see the car. He found a smaller box inside the previous box.
    p. 8 Omar said: My brother Ahmed likes joking, so maybe he got me the long trail that I saw when we went inside the toy store.
    p. 9 Omar didn’t find the train, but he found a small box.
    p. 10 Omar said: It seems that my sister Suaad brought me the plane that she promised me.
    p. 11 When Omar opened the box, he moved back in fear. A toy that looked like a clown came out at him from the box.
    p. 12 Omar became very sad, as he doesn’t like toys that this because they don’t move. Omar left his room with tears in his eyes.
    p. 13 as soon as Omar went out of his room he heard a loud voice saying to him: Happy Eid Omar!
    p. 14 Omar was very happy because he saw his father standing in front of him, and with him the bicycle, and he saw his mother standing in front of him, and with her the car with the four wheels.
    p. 15 Omar greeted his parents happily. Then he saw his brother Ahmed standing in front of him, and with him the long train. Then his sister Suaad who had brought him the plane that she had promised him.

bornJUSTforERROTYZM said:

Thanks a lot!