Help me please,
    it begins in 7.45 second

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtVbU...eature=related
    !?

mabushii said:

眩しいでした ヾ(≧∇≦)ゞ チガウゥ
    o(^-^)o

Miranda99 said:

Thanks honey, but i mean what's the name of this song )
    !?

mabushii said:

oh, than here

Miljacka, varnice ( I dio ) - Kosevo
    眩しいでした ヾ(≧∇≦)ゞ チガウゥ
    o(^-^)o

Miranda99 said:

I'm little bit confused Is there only one song in this video, or the first melody is different than Miljacka? Because i listened 'Miljacka' but it has different melody :/
    Correct me if i'm wrong
    !?

mabushii said:

They are three parts I believe. First one is Miljacka second is varnice and there is a part of a song called Kosevo ^_^
    眩しいでした ヾ(≧∇≦)ゞ チガウゥ
    o(^-^)o

7. Astraea said:

Kosevo is the name of the place, part/quarter of Sarajevo There's the Olympic stadium Koševo, Željko performed there.

Miljačka is a river, runs through Sarajevo. (The name of the song, in the clip)

Varnice is the name of Željko's song (I haven't heard it in the clip , I don't know why it's in the title.)

The song was performed after Lejla song and before Miljačka song, intsrumental.... but I don't know its name.
    It's very beautiful.

Ofratko said:

Quote Originally Posted by Astraea View Post
    Kosevo is the name of the place, part/quarter of Sarajevo There's the Olympic stadium Koševo, Željko performed there.

Miljačka is a river, runs through Sarajevo. (The name of the song, in the clip)

Varnice is the name of Željko's song (I haven't heard it in the clip , I don't know why it's in the title.)

The song was performed after Lejla song and before Miljačka song, intsrumental.... but I don't know its name.
    It's very beautiful.

You are right. I'm trying to find out the name but it is very hard. I heard this song in the movie As if I'm not there but the title of the song is not in the end credits will post the name if I figure it out!
    Last edited by Ofratko; 06-02-2012 at 12:47 PM.

mabushii said:

@ Astraea
    Thanks for the information

@Ofratko
    I also heard the song somewhere before but I couldnt figure out where xD
    眩しいでした ヾ(≧∇≦)ゞ チガウゥ
    o(^-^)o

Ofratko said:

OK It might be this song... Moj Dilbere , Actually I think it is the song...

Last edited by Ofratko; 06-03-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: New evidence

11. Astraea said:

Ofratko genius!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, that's the song, "modern" version. I found the same song from the same concert, but recorded by the audience, probably with mobile phone.... quality is bad, but that's the song.

[OtTJ-ZHhBXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtTJ-ZHhBXQ[/video]

Here's by Toše Proeski
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV1Aq...eature=related

Ofratko said:

I know I'm little genius and also I have checked the comments under the videoDDDDDDD I've also asked one very helpful person to help me find to exact version. The one from Hanka & Tose is slightly different! And I WANT the concert version!!!!

13. Astraea said:

Ah.... you....