This song is sung by a male

Thread: This song is sung by a male

Tags: None
  1. Saranaid said:

Default This song is sung by a male

The song is sung by a male but I only know the chorus. I heard it while shopping at Acme but when I asked, the people said it wasn't radio playing but tape so they couldn't help me. I don't know much but what I do know might be enough. I couldn't hear any lyrics but the chorus is sung by a guy with a high pitched voice (falsetto I think) and all he says is:

Ooo Ah oooo OooooOoo
    F-D G-D#-D F-D-C-D#-C-B(flat)-A-B(flat)

It's done 4 times and the last OooooOoo is done really fast (if youre actually trying to play it on piano). His voice is really high. The song is very upbeat and happy. I wish this site had a record feature so that i could just sing it. Anyone who knows the song would know the tune. It's basically most of the song.

atmaestro said:

Wild guess: "Take on Me" by A-ha
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  3. Saranaid said:

lol now you knew it wouldn't be THAT easy.
  4. pianoman74 said:

And we can exclude "Voodoo Ray" by A Guy Called Gerald as well I guess?
  5. Saranaid said:

Fraid so.
  6. Mohamed Jebali said:

why don't make a bit easier by recording you humming , upload it somewhere and post it ?
  7. fdb said:

Oh wow! This is really annoying me only 8 days later!! If you have the name of the song, please post it, otherwise I aint going to get any sleep tonight aha!
  8. momper said:
  9. fdb said:

Nope, I found out what song it was... For all future "oooo oooo ah ooo" song-searchers, the song was Brother by Matt Corby!

Enjoy
  10. Saranaid said:

Sorry nooo :<
  11. Fred Cooper III said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by momper View Post
    Obviously
  12. Chad Lorenz said:

hey i was looking for the same song i found it i think your talking about! Hot Chelle Rae-Tonight Tonight i hope this helps!!! and if thats not it try this DOA-LA LA LA BUT IM PRETTY SURE UR TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST 1
  13. Saranaid said:

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Lorenz View Post
    hey i was looking for the same song i found it i think your talking about! Hot Chelle Rae-Tonight Tonight i hope this helps!!! and if thats not it try this DOA-LA LA LA BUT IM PRETTY SURE UR TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST 1
    Sorry no but thanks for trying
  14. costello628 said:

I know I'm late, but I'm pretty sure it's One More Night by Maroon 5.
  15. jp12345 said:

Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London ?