Lyrics of Eminem's song Till I Collapse are posted all over and agree in the following:

"'Cause I'm at the end of my wits with half this $hit that gets in.
I got a list here's the order of my list that it's in.
It goes Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac..."

I just cannot stand it; it doesn't make much sense to me and Eminem shouldn't rhyme "in" with "in." He's a flippin genius.

I have loved this song since it came out and always sang (cause of course i rap lol) "here's the order of my list in descent" which, when I listen closely, sounds wrong and the posted lyrics do seem to be correct.

PS
If i squint my eyes and turn my head just right i can see some logic in the lyrics, but it is somewhat far fetched and still rhymes "in" with "in"

The proposed logic: One might say a list is "in this order" and playing with the words could get you what is posted elsewhere.

I don't like it and probably just wish it was my way (plus he is the baddest and it should actually be "list in ASCENT!!").

Any thoughts??

ALSO
I can't help but bring up a very different problem with the lyrics to this song. Eminem goes on to rap "when I'm not put on this list this $hit does not offend me," but I find two problems here. First, he made the d&mn list. Second, he's in the list!!!!

Please someone help me get back to sanity regarding this song!