I'm so tired... I don't want to die in flames... it goes on

Thread: I'm so tired... I don't want to die in flames... it goes on

Tags: None
  1. salji002 said:

Default I'm so tired... I don't want to die in flames... it goes on

I've been trying to find this song for 3 months now. Some of the lyrics are "I don't want to die in flames" and "I'm so tired" and "it goes on and on and on and on". Please help me identify the song!

2. VegasMooma said:

I am trying to find the same song! I heard it in my Anchorage, Alaska, Forever 21 store. I tried to google it and I even called the store but they didn't know the name. If you find it, please send me an email. I will do the same for you. Thank you and good luck. (It is such a cool song!)

3. VegasMooma said:

Exclamation Help Find This Song...

Quote Originally Posted by salji002 View Post
    I've been trying to find this song for 3 months now. Some of the lyrics are "I don't want to die in flames" and "I'm so tired" and "it goes on and on and on and on". Please help me identify the song!
    I heard the same song in Forever 21. I have called the store and they could not find it on their playlist because I don't know the name of the song. I have googled it for the last two weeks straight and can not find this song. HELP!!! Please reply. The song is awesome!!!

4. tierrasimbolica said:

Unhappy I don't want to die in flames

Quote Originally Posted by salji002 View Post
    I just heard this song last weekend at the Forever 21 in Las Vegas - LOVE iT! Can't find it anywhere =*(

5. VegasMooma said:

Default HELP!!! "I Dont Wanna Die In Flames" (Forever 21 song)

Quote Originally Posted by tierrasimbolica View Post
    I just heard this song last weekend at the Forever 21 in Las Vegas - LOVE iT! Can't find it anywhere =*(
    I have been searching for this song for months!!! :-O The folks in Forever 21 cant help either! Somebody has to know this song... :-(

6. VegasMooma said:

I found it!!! Aggravation-by Hundred in the Hands :-) :-) :-) Best song ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was listening to Dead Ending and realized they had to sing this song that I've been searching for, sure enough... Enjoy! :-)

7. salji002 said:

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMooma View Post
    I found it!!! Aggravation-by Hundred in the Hands :-) :-) :-) Best song ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was listening to Dead Ending and realized they had to sing this song that I've been searching for, sure enough... Enjoy! :-)
    OMG Thank you so much!!!!