Help me compose an English song to a Persian one... <3 EVERYONE JOIN!!!!

Thread: Help me compose an English song to a Persian one... <3 EVERYONE JOIN!!!!

Tags: compose, english to farsi, farsi to english, love, romantic
  1. ilove2singforyou said:

Default Help me compose an English song to a Persian one... <3 EVERYONE JOIN!!!!

I love composing and I find Persian songs so poetic... I hope that you guys help me translate some words to Persian and help me compose a song. You can contribute lyrics in it too...as long as you think it would contribute to a beautiful romantic song... ) The story goes is that I met this guy and he was nothing like any guy I've ever met..he's caring gentle loving and listens to me...he was a bestfriend that i had feelings for...there was a time that he said he loved me but it was just as a friend and he wished he could love me the same way i do to him...and then one day he told me he had a girlfriend...it hurt me but i tried to be happy for him..we still talk until now but it hurts to hear him talk about her and all i do is try to be happy for him even its hard...

some words i wanna translate to persian according to my story....

you made me happiest and i never felt more complete in my life,
    being with you made me happy, you were my bestfriend and my life,
    it hurts me to know that somebody else has your heart
    i hope that she doesn't hurt you because i will never let her make you cry
    i hope she loves you better...take care of you...make you smile

pls add more words if you wish...you can add more english or persian lyrics as long as you explain it because i dont understand persian
    and then we will put everything together...and hopefully if we make a good song i will put a melody and record it for you guys to hear...and ofcourse im
    doing it for my bestfriend as well...i wanna dedicate this song to him....

thanks everyone!!!!i hope you help!!

harir said:

dear what i can suggest is Khoshbakhti by Ehsan Khaje amiri.we have its translation here in persian forum but i couldnt find.i asked dear pinky to tell you where it is.
    اون نمیدونه که من یه اسیر خسته ام/از بد حادثه هم روبه روش نشسته ام
    بیا دستمو بگیر توی باغچه ها بشون /گل اشکمو بچین با من اشنا بمون

pinky_girl said:

harir said:

at ilove2singfouryoulz check the link...
    اون نمیدونه که من یه اسیر خسته ام/از بد حادثه هم روبه روش نشسته ام
    بیا دستمو بگیر توی باغچه ها بشون /گل اشکمو بچین با من اشنا بمون