Solved. Cant find song through Shazam or Tunatic (song is from early 2000's I think)

Thread: Solved. Cant find song through Shazam or Tunatic (song is from early 2000's I think)

Tags: None
  1. themanbelow said:

Default Solved. Cant find song through Shazam or Tunatic (song is from early 2000's I think)

I hope this is an appropriate place & question to ask. I have an mp3 file but haven't uploaded it yet, however I have been unable to find the title & singer and it's driving me crazy.

The song is on a promo mix cd I have, including a variety of music genres including; jazz, funk, r&b and hip hop. Sadly it has no tracklistings though and I am trying to work out this particular song bu to no avail.

The song is a R&B song by a female artist and I think it's from the early 2000's or could be earlier, it may also have possibly been a cover. I think it's a well known track, so I can't understand why I can't locate it anywhere.

Anyway here are some lyrics (some may be slightly incorrect):

I haven't seen you in a while, so tell me how you're living babe
    Seem amazed to see me smile, no you could be hard to take
    Left me heartbroken & hurting, I just can't believe I met you without out it I don't need you

Finally I am moving on
    If I had to lie do what I gotta do,

Oh baby take a look at me now, walked with pain, played the game but everything has changed

Ohhh take a look at me now, funny how, things work out, you can hold this woman down

Never gunna have this love again,
    Never gunna get to call my friend
    Never gunna kiss these lips again
    no no no
    Never gunna get to call my name
    Never gunna look at you in the same way
    yeah babe
    Never gunna get this love again
    no no no

Oh baby, take a look at me now, walked with pain, played the game

Hopefully someone can help.

& thanks in advance
    Last edited by themanbelow; 06-05-2012 at 02:46 PM.
  2. wurzlsepp said:

Here you are

[ou44oU_WW3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou44oU_WW3w[/video]
  3. themanbelow said:

Damn that was quick, you're a superstar!!!! Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. wurzlsepp said:

You're welcome. Thanks back for the superstar. Though you overstate