Toygar Işıklı - Yangım

Thread: Toygar Işıklı - Yangım

Tags: None
  1. Balkaneuro said:

Default Toygar Işıklı - Yangım

can someone please edit my translation? şimdiden teşekkur ederim!

Yangım / My fate

Yazgım seninle değişecekse değiştir sana ait // if my fate is to change with you, the change belongs to you
    Geri dönülmez o yollara itip mahf etme bizi // pushed to the roads that we can't go back to, don't ruin us
    Gelmenle sevineceksem gel hadi sevindir beni //
    Ama bana yetmeyecektir o kesin // but that's exactly what won't be enough for me

Savunmasız anlarımda, En zor zamanlarımda, Güzel yalanlarından, Güç aldın ve düşünmedin sonrasını
    // in my hardest times, you gained strength from your pretty lies and you didn't stop to think of their consequences

Kalbim günahsızdı // my heart is fault/sinless
    Yüklendi tüm suçu öyle yazdı //
    Yazık olmadı yazık ettin // it wasn't a shame, you made it a shame
    Sen tarafından bitirildik biz // you ended things on your end
    Kötü bitti hikayemiz // our story ended badly

Yazgım elinde yazıldı // my fate was written on your hand
    Kaderin bir köşesine // my destiny in one of your corners
    Söz geçmez kadere // fate/destiny does not listen to words/can't be convinced
    Sözünden dönme bana yeter // don't turn back on your word, that's enough for me
    Aşk bekletmeyi çok sever // love, enjoys making (you) wait
    Beklerim koca ömrümü // and so i will wait my entire life

Ghaly said:

Very very good translation!
    I'll just correct tiny mistakes:

Yazgım / My fate

Yazgım seninle değişecekse değiştir sana ait // If my fate is to change with you, do change it, it belongs to you
    Geri dönülmez o yollara itip mahvetme bizi // Don't push us to the unreturnable roads, don't ruin us
    Gelmenle sevineceksem gel hadi sevindir beni // If I am to be happy by your arrival, come then! Make me happy!
    Ama bana yetmeyecektir o kesin // But it won't be enough for me, that's for sure

Savunmasız anlarımda, en zor zamanlarımda, Güzel yalanlarından, Güç aldın ve düşünmedin sonrasını
    // In my defeatless moments, in my hardest times, you gained strength from your pretty lies and you did not think of the consequences (= of afterwards)

Kalbim günahsızdı // my heart was fault-/sinless
    Yüklendi tüm suçu öyle yazdı // Yet beared all the fault, so it wrote
    Yazık olmadı yazık ettin // it wasn't a shame (= a loss), you made it a shame (= a loss)
    Sen tarafından bitirildik biz // By your doings we were finished
    Kötü bitti hikayemiz // our story ended badly

Yazgım elinde yazıldı // My fate has been written in your hand Note: By saying "elinde", there is a meaning in between "written by your hand" and "written onto your hand" aswell as "written with your hand"
    Kaderin bir köşesine // On a corner on the fate Instead of "on a corner on the paper"
    Söz geçmez kadere // fate/destiny does not listen to words/can't be convinced
    Sözünden dönme bana yeter // don't turn back on your word, that's enough for me
    Aşk bekletmeyi çok sever // love, enjoys making (you) wait
    Beklerim koca ömrümü // and so i will wait for my big life (to begin)
    - Racism is not far, it is in everybody's nature. Detect thy fears, thy prejudices, and live in unison with these fears and every being that does not harm thee.

3. Balkaneuro said:

cok tesekkur ederim Ghaly!! thank you for the corrections you are so helpful!