Mohammad Nouri - Kahkeshan e Eshgh محمد نوری- کهکشان عشق

Thread: Mohammad Nouri - Kahkeshan e Eshgh محمد نوری- کهکشان عشق

Tags: None

Zahich said:

Post Mohammad Nouri - Kahkeshan e Eshgh محمد نوری- کهکشان عشق

hello azizam , today i am asking you for the translation of Ostad mohammed nouri 's song , please anyone help me with it , i'll be gratful

To listen to the song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1lBnNVs4OA

lyrics of the song :

دیدمت ، آهسته پرسیدمت
    خواندمت ، بر ره گل افشاندمت
    آمدی ، بر بام جان پر زدی
    هم چو نور ، بر دیده بنشاندمت
    بردمت تا کهکشان های عشق
    پر کشان تا بی نشان های عشق

گفتمت ، افتاده در پای عشق
    زندگیست ، رویای زیبای عشق

می روی ، چون بوی گل از برم
    رفتنت ، کی می شود باورم
    بوده ای ، چون تاج گل بر سرم
    تا ابد ، یاد تو را می برم
    بردمت تا کهکشان های عشق
    پر کشان تا بی نشان های عشق

گفتمت ، افتاده در پای عشق
    زندگیست ، رویای زیبای عشق

دیدمت ، آهسته پرسیدمت
    خواندمت ، بر ره گل افشاندمت
    آمدی ، بر بام جان پر زدی
    هم چو نور ، بر دیده بنشاندمت

آمدی

God rest his soul , very deep music

afsaneh said:

Default Mohammad Nouri - Kahkeshane Eshgh

Lyrics:Fereydoun Moshiri (Iranian contemporary poet)

Didamat, aaheste porsidamat ---------------------------------- I saw you, I asked quietly
    Khaandamet, bar rahe gol afshaandamat -------------------- I called you, I released you among flowers
    Aamadi bar baame jaanam par zadi --------------------------- you came, you flied on the roof of my life
    Ham cho noor bar dide benshaandamat ----------------------- I welcomed you on my eyes like light
    Bordamat taa kahkeshaan-haaye eshgh --------------------- I took you to the galaxies of love
    Par keshaan taa bineshaan-haaye eshgh -------------------- flying to the mysteries of love

Goftamat oftaade dar paaye eshgh --------------------------- I told you, bent on my knees in front of love
    Zendegist, royaaye zibaaye eshgh ---------------------------- life is the beautiful dream of love

Miravi chon buye gol az baram -------------------------------- you leave me like the scent of flower
    Raftanat key mishavad baavaram ---------------------------- when can I believe your departure?
    Bude'yi chon taaje gol bar saram----------------------------- you have been on my head like a crown of flowers
    Taa abad yaade to raa mibaram ----------------------------- until eternity I will have you in my mind
    Bordamat taa kahkeshaan-haaye eshgh --------------------- I took you to the galaxies of love
    Par keshaan taa bineshaan-haaye eshgh -------------------- flying to the mysteries of love
    Goftamat oftaade dar paaye eshgh --------------------------- I told you, bent on my knees in front of love
    Zendegist, royaaye zibaaye eshgh ---------------------------- life is the beautiful dream of love

Didamet, aaheste porsidamet ---------------------------------- I saw you, I asked quietly
    Khaandamet, bar rahe gol afshaandamat -------------------- I called you, I released you among flowers
    Aamadi bar baame jaanam par zadi --------------------------- you came, you flied on the roof of my life
    Ham cho nor bar dide benshaandamat ----------------------- I welcomed you on my eyes like light
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Zahich said:

Masha allah afsaneh , i like your translations , what a soft song , very beautiful lyricsbeside the music and thanks for mentioning the name of the poet , sometimes we do not know about poets who write the words of great songs like this one , i don't know how to Thank you jane Afsaneh ...you made me happy , thanks thousand time

afsaneh said:

dear zahich ur welcome i'm happy u like it
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare