Trance tune - probably pan flute or something similar to it as the main instrument

Thread: Trance tune - probably pan flute or something similar to it as the main instrument

Tags: None
  1. yankee_pl said:

Default Trance tune - probably pan flute or something similar to it as the main instrument

Hello @ll!

I terribly need the title and the artist. Hope someone will help....

Thank you in advance!

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/78193310/file.html

2. Fence Sitter said:

Hi there.

I notice the mp3 has artist and track info

Neevald pres "Sexy Sunday Radio Show 114 - I "

3. yankee_pl said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fence Sitter View Post
    Hi there.

I notice the mp3 has artist and track info

Neevald pres "Sexy Sunday Radio Show 114 - I "
    yepp i know it was downloaded from a Polish radio "Planeta FM" web site. Neevald it's the name of the DJ who played this tune in his set. Unfortunately as far as i know him he is not willing to share the tittles of "his" tunes with others :/

I have tried everything i know: SoundHound, Shazam, Tunatic, and some other "things", every time a failure :/ That is why i posted it here it was my first time

I would be really glad to know the artist and the song name... It's not for me... but for a Woman i care...

4. Fence Sitter said:

OK so the tag wasn't just some random bit of data accidentally inserted.

I would have assumed it's something he had composed, but from what you've said it looks like he's one of those "nutters" who won't name the artist and song or if it's song that was remixed. I suppose that explains the list of rather similar but meaningless described "songs" he's presented.

It's a nice bit of music, it's a shame none of the music identifying tools don't work.

5. Fence Sitter said:

Wandering (original mix) - David L.A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo8DjS6DT58

6. yankee_pl said:

Even after such a long time you remembered Unfortunately the mystery was solved some time ago :P But thanks any way

7. Fence Sitter said:

Ah well, it's good you found the song ... I generally download all samples and play them from time to time. It was such a nice tune that I kept looking now and again.