Band looking for lyricist

Thread: Band looking for lyricist

Tags: None
  1. sergxp said:

Default Band looking for lyricist

Hello we are Skylight. We play alternative rock music. We have a number of songs that require lyrics. We're looking for someone to help us out with this task. Please PM me or email me at sergxpxp@gmail.com . We can discuss the details privately.

2. Savannah Hicks said:

message me at Savannahdhicks@gmail.com
    i am a good song writer and im looking for low pay and a job in writing songs for a band.
    thanks

3. Matt6660 said:

mattbmaine@gmail.com
    i am a song writer as well. and have been for a little while.

4. beatboxrock@hotmail.com said:

Cool Respose to Your Message

Quote Originally Posted by sergxp View Post
    Hello we are Skylight. We play alternative rock music. We have a number of songs that require lyrics. We're looking for someone to help us out with this task. Please PM me or email me at sergxpxp@gmail.com . We can discuss the details privately.
    Hi guys i write soca, rock, reggae but my first love is rock. I have alot of song lyrics to my name but artists in Trinidad are full of pride, i guess alot of people forget where they come from, whatever you guys are offering i'm interested in hearing your deal for writing for you but i'm more interested in being a part of something important. if you realy want good lyrics, witty, sensible, smart and full of meaning, trust me you'll be seen and heard. I'm waiting.

5. ouss16041988 said:

I'm ready