Looking For Someone To Add Music To My Lyrics?

Thread: Looking For Someone To Add Music To My Lyrics?

Tags: add music, needing help, soul-a-fox
  1. Soul-A-Fox said:

Question Looking For Someone To Add Music To My Lyrics?

i can make music on it's own, and i can write lyrics BUT i can't add music to lyrics :S

Mainly i am a lyricist, and have written many songs in the past. but really i'm looking for someone who can add music to them. i can imagine that people will think "she's only young why is she looking for someone like this already" and i say hey, why not. you never know in the future i may not be able to write songs so might as well look into the fact that well these songs may need to be put to use.

also i MAY be starting a YouTube channel about my music @ Soul-A-Fox and you will be a part of that channel, and will be mentioned on every song because you'll be a main person(=

anyone interested? add me on skype at the user name of the_zombie_sara or e-mail me at soul-a-fox@hotmail.com or leave a reply below (or a private message) if you want to give it a go.

thanks to all who read this thread(= <3

P.S. Forgot to say an important point but my songs are mainly sad songs (at the moment) but i am working on some fairly pop-ish kind of songs. you know more faster music
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Soul-A-Fox; 06-15-2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: forgot a point