One For The Road

Thread: One For The Road

Tags: doug denslowe song, metal, one for the road

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Both View Post
    I have listened to the songs you mentioned (Mississippi Queen being the only one I had never heard before) and your song really comes to life, Doug! A dry, bluesy guitar riff, wailing high-pitched vocals and grooving bass and drums.
    if turning you on to "Mississippi Queen" was the only thing this thread has done,I feel I've done some good!The reason mentioned the three songs I did,was I assumed Everybody was familiar with them!I've often looked up songs you mention,Peter,the last time being the two you refered to on "Fantasyland Magic".I'm glad I was able to return the favor.This song's riff is the best thing about it,if I'm lucky,and live long enough,maybe I'll be able to throw something up on YouTube!

2. LooknGlass said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    See comment #15!!
    Oh, ok..lol..I don't really read through other comments in a post at the moment. It's hard on my peepers.

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by LooknGlass View Post
    Oh, ok..lol..I don't really read through other comments in a post at the moment. It's hard on my peepers.
    Sorry,James,I didn't want to repeat myself so soon in the comments section!I must have mentioned I haven't recorded anything for various reasons,and didn't want to be repetitious.I hope your health is on the mend.Thanks for asking,if anything changes,as far as this song,I'll let you know.
    Last edited by Doug Denslowe; 11-21-2013 at 01:59 AM.

jessie zuppo said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    Thanks Jessie.This along with Fantasyland Magic is a song that needs to be heard,rather than read.It's looks like it'll be awhile longer before I'm recording it!!
    Wow!!!! You're going to be recording this? I hope so! This is a definite song that needs to be heard (exactly what you said!)

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by jessie zuppo View Post
    Wow!!!! You're going to be recording this? I hope so! This is a definite song that needs to be heard (exactly what you said!)
    ❤️❤️❤️