Per Una Notte O Per Sempre in english plz

Thread: Per Una Notte O Per Sempre in english plz

Tags: None
  1. ToYa said:

Talking Per Una Notte O Per Sempre in english plz

Non ci sarà più l’estate non ci saranno più le passeggiate tra quei sogni e i papaveri che immaginavamo solo
    per noi. Vai te ne vai come fosse normale vai ti riprendi le mani e mi ridai le paure vai te ne vai per una notte
    o per sempre fingerò che sia uguale se te ne vai vai vai vai. Non ci sarà più l’estate tutto tornerà alla sua folle
    banalità e un giorno sarà normale persino incontrarti con un’altra io canterò per strada con la chitarra e il
    cuore affranto. Vai te ne vai come fosse normale vai ti riprendi le mani e mi ridai le paure vai come fai per
    una notte o per sempre come fa tutta la gente vai vai vai vai senza fare troppe storie senza fare rumore te
    ne vai vai vai vai vai vai vai.

Ligeia said:

There will be no more summer, no more walks amongs those dreams and those poppies which we thought were there for us only.
    You leave, as if it were normal, you leave, you take back your hands and give me back my fears. You leave just for one night of forever, I'll pretend everything'll be the same if you leave.
    There will be no more summer, everything will be back to its mad triviality; and one day it will even feels normal to meet you with someone else, I'll sing on the streets with my guitar and my broken heart.
    You leave as if it were normal, you leave and take back your hands while you give me back my fears, you leave how can you?
    For one night of forever, as everybody do, you leave without too much fuss, silently, you leave
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

3. ToYa said:

thank you very much