spanish song from STEP UP

Thread: spanish song from STEP UP

Tags: None
  1. asavage said:

Default spanish song from STEP UP

there is a song and it is in the movie Step Up during a scene where everyone the two guys are at a party after the guy's mom tells the guys not to bring "skinny" to the party. it sounds like they are saying "sin pagar" or something like that in the song. HELP ME i had heard the song before i saw the movie and ive been looking for the title for a looooooong time.

the song isnt on the soundtrack, i checked.

2. asavage said:

Unhappy song from movie STEP UP

during the movie, right after the boy's are about to go to a party and the mother tells them not to bring "skinny" to the party, they play a song that sounds like it is in spanish, the words sound like "sin pagar"

its a rap song and it continues to play for some of the party. ive been looking for this song for almost a year now and i cant find the title or artist. it could be petey pablo or pitbull, someone like that.

3. asavage said:

Unhappy song from movie STEP UP

during the movie, right after the boy's are about to go to a party and the mother tells them not to bring "skinny" to the party, they play a song that sounds like it is in spanish, the words sound like "sin pagar"

its a rap song and it continues to play for some of the party. ive been looking for this song for almost a year now and i cant find the title or artist. it could be petey pablo or pitbull, someone like that.

4. BabyGirl_Hana said:

Is it Toma by Pitbull? check it and get back to me?

5. makje said:

hey, i'm looking for a song from step up
    The words look like: dip, dap dippedy........
    Can anybody tell my what that song is?

Thanks, Mark

6. vashybhoot said:

hey can any one tell me who's the singer of Art Company's Suzanna, i mean the artist who actually sang it ..!!! Please .. i need it badly .. !!!
    I shall be extremely thnakfull ...!!!

7. piper said:

Hey,

The song is "Toma" by Pitbull.

You were having trouble finding it because the lyrics are "sin parar" instead of "sin pagar". I just spent forever trying to find it too, jaja.

Chau

8. noni3 said:

tanhnx

9. hussamgzdan said:

Default Thinks

tink you very much