help!

Thread: help!

Tags: None
  1. kaos said:

Default help!

Years ago(85-86) my cousin had a tape of parodied songs. Most of the songs were sung i think, by the same guy. The songs i remember from it are as follows: Escalator to Mens Wear- obviousley a parody of stairway to heaven. A lyric from that was "and shes taking the escalator to mens wear"
    - im on fire- a parody of a bruce springsteen song i think of the same title. he sings about heartburn to the tune of the song. talks about "his guts burning"
    -cant remember the name of the song but its a parody of "american pie" a lyric is "bye bye to the first stanley cup" and theres talk about wayne gretzki in the song. These parodies might all be canadian for i dont know where my cousin got the tape, but if ANYONE knows where i can find these songs, who sings them or any other helpful info, it would be greatly appreciated! By the way, ive googled and tried limewire to find them to no avail, so someone please help

Jaki said:

The only guy I can think of is "WEIRD AL YANKOVIC"

I know he's done tons of parodies... though I'm not familiar with most of them.

3. kaos said:

thanks but i know its not Weird Al. i do appreciate the help though