Hey fellas

Thread: Hey fellas

Tags: None

Rach91esp said:

Default Hey fellas

good afternoon everyone , my name is Rachelle and I'm from Syria
    I'm a musician and I'm crazy about everything called MUSIC
    love the forum and I hope to help a little concerning Arabic , maybe a little Italian cuz I'm fond of it too

have a good day all!

pinky_girl said:

Hello dear Rachelle...welcome to this forum....and nice 2 meet u

Amethystos said:

Wellcome Rach91esp
    "Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to?
    You will never find that life for which you are looking.
    When the gods created man they allotted to him death,
    but life they retained in their own keeping"

Rach91esp said:

thanks guys
    the Arabic alphabet is so Friendly ...it even has a smiley Face ..... ت
    LOL

Hello to all ...Marhaba lal Kel... Ciao a tutti !

5. mexico62 said:

Hi Rach91esp.- Assalamu alaykum, ahlan uasahlan.- I´m from México, my mother language is spanish, I´m suscribed to the forum learning arabic with Maviii, I love music from Israel, and I want to learn arabic and hebrew, I speak a little english too, hope you can visit the poetry forum, and there is a lot of good friends in this site, feel at home and enjoy your time with us, hope you can help me with my arabic, I´m on the first step, ma assalama and shukran iktir.

Frankie Jasmine said:

Welcome, Rachelle (this is my favorite name, in English, "Rachel." If I could pick my own "real life" first name--this would be it!)

Rach91esp said:

Quote Originally Posted by mexico62 View Post
    Hi Rach91esp.- Assalamu alaykum, ahlan uasahlan.- I´m from México, my mother language is spanish, I´m suscribed to the forum learning arabic with Maviii, I love music from Israel, and I want to learn arabic and hebrew, I speak a little english too, hope you can visit the poetry forum, and there is a lot of good friends in this site, feel at home and enjoy your time with us, hope you can help me with my arabic, I´m on the first step, ma assalama and shukran iktir.

heyyy , glad to hear that u r interested in Arabic , and yes , people here r soooo nice n I like it here , w akid , I can help u with Arabic (since I know it's a very difficult language lol ) anything u want just message me , really nice 2 meet u n hope 2 know ur name

Frankie : thank u for ur sweet words , actually it's the same name n I write it this way so I emphasize the French pronunciation of it (RaaaShelle ) hehe
    really nice 2 know sweet people like u guys
    the Arabic alphabet is so Friendly ...it even has a smiley Face ..... ت
    LOL

Hello to all ...Marhaba lal Kel... Ciao a tutti !

larosa said:

welcome to the forum