Hayedeh - Dastaye to

Thread: Hayedeh - Dastaye to

Tags: None

NorthernLights said:

Default Hayedeh - Dastaye to

Last edited by afsaneh; 06-18-2013 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Default Hayedeh - Dastaye To

Vaghti ke ghahri baa man ----------------------------------------------- when you are sulking
    Nadidanet aasun nist ----------------------------------------------------- not seeing you is not easy
    Ghesseye gham ke mishi ------------------------------------------------ when you are a tale of sorrows
    Shenidanet aasun nist --------------------------------------------------- hearing you is not easy

Be gamunam dele to jaaye digast ------------------------------------ I guess your heart is somewhere else
    Dele to pishe ye rosvaaye digast ------------------------------------- your heart is with another in-love person
    Dast nazaashti dige tu dastaaye man -------------------------------- you didn't put your hands in mine anymore
    Dastaat ham aasheghe dastaaye digast ----------------------------- your hands are in love with another hands as well
    (x2)

Baa tu budan vaase man ne'mat bud ----------------------------------- being with you was a blessing for me
    Az to goftan vaase man aadat bud -------------------------------------- talking about you was a habit of mine
    Hame harfaat vaase man aayeye eshgh ------------------------------- all your words were love's verses for me
    Nafaset zemzemeye rahmat bud -------------------------------------- your breath was a whisper of kindness

Dele man mastisho az mastiye cheshmaaye to saakht -------------- my heart built its drunkenness from your drunken eyes
    Taa be eshghe to rasid parhizesho paak be to baakht -------------- when it reached your love it lost its abstinence

Be gamunam dele to jaaye digast ------------------------------------ I guess your heart is somewhere else
    Dele to pishe ye rosvaaye digast ------------------------------------- your heart is with another in-love person
    Dast nazaashti dige tu dastaaye man -------------------------------- you didn't put your hands in mine anymore
    Dastaat ham aasheghe dastaaye digast ----------------------------- your hands are in love with another hands as well

Midunesti dele divuneye man aasheghete ----------------------------------- did you know my crazy heart is in love with you?
    Aasheghet baa hame jun baa hame tan aasheghete ------------------------ with whole life and whole body it's in love
    Esme to vaghti tu she'ro tu taraanam miyumad ----------------------------- when your name was in my poems and my songs
    Midunesti ghazal o she'r o sokhan aasheghete ------------------------------ did you know sonnets and poems and words were in love with you

Haalaa man khastam o tan rafte be baad ------------------------------------- now I'm tired and my body is destroyed
    Vaase man she'r o sokhan rafte be baad --------------------------------------- poems and words are gone for me
    Manam o vahshate tardide ye eshgh ------------------------------------------- it is just me and the horror of doubt abot love
    Be gamunam dele man rafte be baad ----------------------------------------- I guess my heart is destroyed

Last edited by afsaneh; 07-04-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

NorthernLights said:

Thank you! I appreciate your reply. Awesome job

afsaneh said:

ur welcome
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare