Hussein Al-Jasmi - Abasherk

Thread: Hussein Al-Jasmi - Abasherk

Tags: None
  1. Rowan Alkaysi said:

Cool Hussein Al-Jasmi - Abasherk

Can anyone provide the transliteration of this song?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdQBE...&feature=share

Thank youuuuu

2. Rowan Alkaysi said:

the arabic lyrics are here: http://allarabic-lyrics.blogspot.com...post_6730.html

can anyone translate it into english-arabic and english?

3. Rowan Alkaysi said:

anyyyyonnnneeeeeee???

r0r0_26 said:

ابشرك قلبى نسا طعم الالام glad tidings, my heart has forgotten the taste of sorrows/ absherak galbi nesa ta3m el alaam

نموت لكن ما تموت الكرامه we die, but dignity doesn't die/ nmout bs ma tmout el karama

دامك نويت صدق الوعد جيتك as long as you're intending, believe the promise I've come to you/ damek naweit saddek el wa3ed

من يومنا حتى تقوم القيامه from our day till the last day , men yomna 7atta yom el kiyama

ابشرك قلبى نسا طعم الالام glad tidings, my heart has forgotten sorrows's taste

نموت لكن ما تموت الكرامه we die but the dignity doesn't die

دامك نويت صدق الوعد جيتك as long as you are intending, believe the promise I've come to you

من يومنا حتى تقوم القيامه

ياللى تقول فى غيبتك حب يرد قلبى ويشتكى من غرامه you say that there's love in my absence , my heart answers and complains from her love

بهديك للهجران عام ورا عام ما عاش راسى لو رجع فى كلامه I present you to the dumping year after a year, my heart don't live if it's back in its words / ahdik lelhejran 3am wara 3am ma 3ash rasi law reje3 fi kalamah

ياللى تقول فى غيبتك حب يرد قلبى ويشتكى من غرامه you say there's love in your absence , and my heart complains from her love

بهديك للهجران عام ورا عام ما عاش راسى لو رجع فى كلامه I present to the dumping ....etc

ابشرك قلبى نسا طعم الالام glad tidings, my heart has forgotten the taste of sorrows

نموت لكن ما تموت الكرامه we die but the dignity doesn't

دامك نويت صدق الوعد جيتك as long as you're intending , believe the promise I have come to you

من يومنا حتى تقوم القيامه from this day ( our day) till the last day
    hope this is enough, enjoy