Does anyone know what this song is that I heard in Forever 21 today?

Thread: Does anyone know what this song is that I heard in Forever 21 today?

Tags: None
  1. Britni Røbøts said:

Default Does anyone know what this song is that I heard in Forever 21 today?

I was in Forever 21 a few hours ago (this afternoon) at Coral Ridge Mall (in Coralville, Iowa) and heard this song that I tried to pick up several times with my Shazam smart phone app. However, nothing came up. "You are the echo in the back of my head" are the only words I could make out, and they're sung by a female. I've searched for these lyrics on Google multiple times, and the only song that comes up is "Lay My Head Down" by Indigo Girls. The song I heard in Forever 21 is definitely more upbeat and modern than that. From what I can remember, the singer continues to sing "you are the (insert rest of lyrics)" to compare the subject to various things. If anyone could help me out, that would be fabulous!

2. MsJayyxo said:

Ohhh yahh! I heard this song today! It goes like
    "You are the shadow hanging over my bed, You are the fire in the back of my head."

We might have to work together on this one. I searched the Internet and beyond trying to find the song I only found out that it is by The Good Natured. Don't bother checking iTunes or their website it's not there.... So it might be a unreleased song or something. (It did sound like she was singing in a British or an Australian accent) So LMK if you find anything! I will keep searching!

Mixalopoulos said:

Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.