یه عمری رو فدا کردم با اون حرفای پوشالی

نفهمیدم که غرقم تو این دنیای تو خالی

میدونستم یه روز آخر به این بی رحمی تن میدی

میدونستم از اون اول تو تن به غیر من میدی
    Oh I, I want to go back to
    Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all

afsaneh said:

Default Ali Ashabi - Ehsase Masnooee

Az oon aval midunestam ke afkaare to bimaare --------------------- I knew from the beginning that your mind is ill
    Ye harfaayi ro baayad goft vali ghalbam nemizaare ---------------- some words should be spoken but my heart does not let it
    Begam in eshghe masmumet dare donyaamo migire --------------- to say this sick love of yours is taking my world
    Baa in ehsaase masnuee cheghadr talkh o nafas gire --------------- with this artificial feeling it is bitter and breath-taking

Tu oon ruzaa ----------------------------------------------------------- in those days
    Tu oon ruzaa ke kenaaram budi o ghol daadi mimuni --------------- in those days, that you were beside me and promised to stay
    Tu oon shabhaa kojaa budi kojaa mirafti penhuni? ------------------ where had you been those nights, where did you go secretly?!!!!!!!
    Ye omri ro fadaa kardam baa un harfaaye pooshaali ---------------- I wasted a lifetime to those chaffy words
    Nafahmidam ke ghargham tu in donyaye tu khaali ------------------ I didn't understand I am drowned in this hollow world
    Che shab haayi ro tanhaayi baa akset dard o del kardam ----------- how many nights I talked to your photos
    Hamash in ruz o mididam begi ke barnemigardam ------------------ I always was seeing this day that you might say I won't come back to you
    Vali baavar nemikardam ----------------------------------------------- but I didn't believe

Che shab haayi ro tanhaayi baa akset dard o del kardam ----------- how many nights I talked to your photos
    Hamash in ruz o mididam begi ke barnemigardam ------------------ I always was seeing this day that you might say I won't come back to you
    Vali baavar nemikardam ----------------------------------------------- but I didn't believe

Tu oon ruzaa ----------------------------------------------------------- in those days
    Tu oon ruzaa ke kenaaram budi o ghol daadi mimuni --------------- in those days, that you were beside me and promised to stay
    Tu oon shabhaa kojaa budi kojaa mirafti penhuni? ------------------ where had you been those nights, where did you go secretly?!!!!!!!
    Ye omri ro fadaa kardam baa un harfaaye pooshaali ---------------- I wasted a lifetime to those chaffy words
    Nafahmidam ke ghargham tu in donyaye tu khaali ------------------ I didn't understand I am drowned in this hollow world

Midunestam ye ruz aakhar be in birahmi tan midi ------------------- I knew you would finally do this cruelty
    Midunestam a zoon aval to tan be gheire man midi ----------------- I knew from the first you would go with someone other than me
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Glorious Queen said:

خيلى ممنون دوست گلم
    ضمنا ، دلم برات تنگ شده بود ♥
    It's been so long since our last speech
    Although it's holiday but still am busy, however, I haven't forgotten Farsi <3 am still learning

Glorious Queen said:

Dear afsaneh,
    I have some questions if you don't mind

1- What is يه meaning? from what I know it means "a" , but if حرفاى meaning "words" how come they say: "يه حرفاى" ?
    2- What is the additional ى at the end of any word like حرفاى indicates for?
    3- What is the root (original) word of مى زاره ? and it's the same meaning of بذارى ?
    4- What is the meaning of ميمونى ?
    5- What is the root of پنهونی ?
    6- Dose "chaffy words" means words that make you laugh?
    7- What is the meaning of برنميگردم ? Is it all one word? :S

Thank you in advance

afsaneh said:

hi dear i nearly forgot to answer your questions, here are the answers:

1. "ye" means "one" or "a". It is common in spoken persian to say "ye" or "yek" with plural nouns.

2. i think like the articles the, a or an in english

3. میگذارد is for the third person singular and the tense is Akhbari (present) verb (you are sure they happen or will happen)
    بذاری is for the second person singular and the tense is Eltezami (present) verb (you are not sure if they happen or not)

4. میمونی means you are staying

5. پنهانی

6. no it means void and shallow words
    7.it means i won't come back. yes the root is برگشتن which means coming back
    Shakespeare

Glorious Queen said:

mmm but حرفاى is plural, how come we connect it with يه ? even in English we can't say "a words".... what do you think? :$

afsaneh said:

well that's english this is persian
    Shakespeare