In Your Eyes

Thread: In Your Eyes

Tags: None

smoothtung said:

Oh ok that clears things up alot, it's also MUCH faster than I was reading it in so that link gives a better understanding of the rhythm Deffinitly. I'm not the biggest fan of electronic dance, or dubstep or anything electronical really so I just don't have alot of experience with how the lyrics fit into a beat like that but they are so good and you seem so experienced that I trust it blends just fine

2. Matt6660 said:

Very nice keep up the good work. This flows very nice and I like it.

Teshka said:

Thank you!!
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

4. OldScool said:

In my eyes it's a good experiment, I think you can be whoever you want.

amaryn said:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnb31 View Post
    I like this as well it flows nicely. Even in the spots u said it might be sketchy.
    "Sketchy" gives one the tool of musical improvisation: at this very moment the composition can still go in many directions, but it is vital to remember
    the excellent lyrics -
    GREAT JOB, Teshka!
    Hope you don't mind, if I am gonna have a go on the guitar, do you? Although - The music you have in mind seems to go in a totally different direction....
    I am a big fan of soul and blues

Johnb31 said:

It seems like everytime I read these lyrics I fall more and more in love with them That being said I think you should maybe add something to "I know i am the flame, and i won't lay you down with blame
    for all the shadows in your heart..." cause I just feel like I want more in that verse.

Teshka said:

Quote Originally Posted by amaryn View Post
    Hope you don't mind, if I am gonna have a go on the guitar, do you? Although - The music you have in mind seems to go in a totally different direction....
    I am a big fan of soul and blues
    I don't mind at all amaryn and i would consider it a fine compliment!! and ofc any way that you may interpret it is also fine, so please feel free to let it go wherever it wants to

@johnb, with this song and one of the poems there is another level of thought or feeling that i would say adds some texture to the rest, but i didn't want to push that other aspect too much...afraid that it may make it too heavy or smth.....but i know what you mean and maybe i could add a little bump somehow....
    thanks again!!
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

amaryn said:

be sure I am sweating away at it, as composing seems to find more time now that my own computer is "dead" for a while, but there are always ways
    to keep in touch and I hope one day you could have a listen to the result... one never knows. I am hard to please myself,lol

9. Zakynthos said:

OMG, why haven't I commented on this already! (Yes, it's more of a statement rather than a question. OR it's simply a rhetorical question). I must be losing my mind. :P

This was absolutely stun - in. These are the only words I could think of.

Teshka said:

lol Zak it's ok bcs sometimes i find stuff that's weeks or months old, but it's never too late :-) and thank you!! i was just pleased that i was actually able to finish something that seemed worthwhile!
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

Frankie Jasmine said:

Tess, I just noticed that you have 675 (now 676) views on these lyrics! WOW! What exposure. You should be very proud--I am proud of you.

Teshka said:

omg!! as much as i usually avoid being too much the center of attention, yea i have to say that i'm enjoying this a lot! <3
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

13. Zakynthos said:

Um, digital attention is always a good thing.