Υγροαυταπάτη (Liquid Self-deception)

Thread: Υγροαυταπάτη (Liquid Self-deception)

Tags: None
  1. Zakynthos said:

Default Υγροαυταπάτη (Liquid Self-deception)

sfVsdv
    Last edited by Zakynthos; 04-20-2020 at 06:58 AM.

2. mexico62 said:

Hi Zakynthos, As usual hapens, inspiration decides in wich brain makes itīs nest, congratulations for this idea you developed from a daily incident.
    I donīt like to suggest changes to an idea, cause itīs a part of yourself in each poem, but in this case I wonder if you would consider to add
    another paragraph at the beggining, where you mention a girl that left you, or that didnīt arrived to an appointment, then the reason of doubt if there are tears or raindrops would be bigger to the reader. Hope you understand my point of view, maybe Iīm an incorrigible romantic.
    And thanks for posting the words in greek, of course we donīt understand but itīs beautiful and interesting language, Thank you.

Doug Denslowe said:

Very.......cinematic!That's writing that can convay a mini film,in my head.I was there on your scooter,with you!Wow,that's really good poetry!Remarkable how few words can convey such images!Way to go!

4. Zakynthos said:

Thank you both. Actually, it's not about a girl. It's all about....a deceptive dilemma. Rain or tears? I thought you would know that the cause of the tears is too much speed and wind, not anything emotional. If you have ridden a motorbike, you will undestand.

Doug Denslowe said:

I totally understood,no explanation neccessary!But thanks for it anyway.