I heard it in Forever 21

Thread: I heard it in Forever 21

Tags: None
  1. male16supermodel said:

Default I heard it in Forever 21

well i only heard it once so i don't remember a lot. It was a cute rock kinda pop song. female. all i remember is that she would say lalalalalalala but the last few "lalas" her voice would get all deep. The song was fun. i know its not a lot of info but please give me ur suggestions and i'll look for it. i wish i heard it more than once
  2. sweetlikeharmony said:

maybe Metric "dead Disco"
  3. Rachel_music_seeker said:

It's not a girl, at least I'm assuming, because it sounds like you're talking about Of Montreal. The song is called "Sink the Seine", it's off their newest album, and the song starts with a lot of "lalalalalalalalalala". Very feminine sounding guy singers.
  4. scottbaiofannumberone said:

i heard a song in forever 21 (go figure...) and the words that i remember were something like "i want to be the best i can...etc " something along those lines. there was a pause between every 2 words... it was a female singer. her voice is similar sounding to jesca hoop or the ditty bops. lemme know if u know it

Steena said:

Quote Originally Posted by scottbaiofannumberone View Post
    i heard a song in forever 21 (go figure...) and the words that i remember were something like "i want to be the best i can...etc " something along those lines. there was a pause between every 2 words... it was a female singer. her voice is similar sounding to jesca hoop or the ditty bops. lemme know if u know it
    Try The Bird And the Bee - Man
    http://www.imeem.com/budsabar/music/...d_the_bee_man/

I want to be the best I can
    For me for you for everyman
    But I can slip, I lose my place
    This shamefulness is hard to face

It was on their playlist some months ago
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  6. Mallari said:

maybe its La La by Von Iva
  7. a_drive_north said:

Default uhhh??

okay i work at forever 21 in flint mi and there is this one song that plays all the time and all i can remember from it is, this this and that that then the course is like ay man wassup? ay bro wassup? and that all i can ever remember.... help?

thanks
    Kristen
  8. preschooler said:

Quote Originally Posted by a_drive_north View Post
    okay i work at forever 21 in flint mi and there is this one song that plays all the time and all i can remember from it is, this this and that that then the course is like ay man wassup? ay bro wassup? and that all i can ever remember.... help?

thanks
    Kristen
    the cool kids! they're ****ing awesome.
    the song is called oscar the grouch.
  9. Alita213 said:

Default cant find the song

There was a song playing in forever 21 and I cant really remember much from it. It had a pretty fast beat and it was all women singing and it kept repeating
    You dont see how i see
    you dont see how i see
    Like i see
    like i see

and one of the line was "Walking down the street...the beat"
    something like that
    If you could help me find the song it would be sooooo great

Steena said:

Quote Originally Posted by Alita213 View Post
    There was a song playing in forever 21 and I cant really remember much from it. It had a pretty fast beat and it was all women singing and it kept repeating
    You dont see how i see
    you dont see how i see
    Like i see
    like i see

and one of the line was "Walking down the street...the beat"
    something like that
    If you could help me find the song it would be sooooo great
    Maybe the line was "You don't see NYC like I see"? That's Roxy Cottontail - You Don’t See NYC
  11. Alita213 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Steena View Post
    Maybe the line was "You don't see NYC like I see"? That's Roxy Cottontail - You Don’t See NYC
    Thanks soo much!
    I looked it up and it was that song, unfortunately its not available anywhere for download on the internet or itunes/amazon

Thanks again though!

Steena said:

Really not? You're welcome anyways! I guess it won't be long until it's available on itunes.
  13. Alita213 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Steena View Post
    Really not? You're welcome anyways! I guess it won't be long until it's available on itunes.
    Yea, I was so bummed when I couldnt buy it or download it from ANYWHERE!!
    hopefully Roxy/Oxy Cottontail gets put on itunes SOON!
  14. musicalgal1989 said:

I was wondering about a Forever21 song that I heard recently in March 2009 at the Forever21 store in NYC. This is kind of vague, but all I remember about it is the following: the lyrics had the word "rush" in them, it was a female singer, an upbeat techno/pop song. Would you by any chance know the song? In the song, I know that she was singing about some person that she really liked. If you have any information on it, can you please message asap?

Thank you so much!
  15. mianoke said:

Default forever 21

i also heard a song in forever 21 recently and its a girl singing and she's says "don't say you love me....."
    i need help finding that song!!
    its driving me crazy
    HELP?
  16. laina said:

i was wondering if anyone has heard this song played at forever 21. i heard it in july and its pretty catchy.

i could only make out a few of the lyrics, but its kinda upbeat, and its a guy singing. it goes:

"i'll always be your number one" and then "i think you got it wrong again my friend."

sorry, that's not a lot of evidence, but if anyone could help me out, i'd really appreciate it!
  17. mathisa said:

laina -- I was just in the store yesterday and heard that song too! I really like it and hope someone can help us discover the name of the song.

The lyrics I heard were:

I'll always be your number one
    I really like your quiet smile
  18. chocchip said:

guys i went to the new f21 store in santa barbara and i have a song stuck in my head, its a kinda rap song that goes
    "money makes the world go round..... nanana..... like (something)"
    help please!
  19. laina said:

hey, mathisa

i just figured out what that song is! it's 'Number One' by Pacific!.

they're actually really good; you should check out some of their other songs, too.
  20. missbrookie33 said:

Default heard it in foever

im dyyyying to know what this song i heard in forever yesterday is called, its def. techno and it says like "oh boy you were outta my league" an i sware it says "a hundred thousand leagues beneath the sea" or something and is fast an has the best beat but i cant remember anymore works! please help!