Reham Abdel Hakim - Feha 7aga 7elwa

Thread: Reham Abdel Hakim - Feha 7aga 7elwa

Tags: None
  1. Jannah2010 said:

Default Reham Abdel Hakim - Feha 7aga 7elwa

Please Please Please somebody can translate me this song to english and write me the Phoenetics???

Please i like this song toooo much but i dont understand to much from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOHKqC-eSL8&feature=plcp

2. Jannah2010 said:

Nobody can translate this song please???????????????????????????

r0r0_26 said:

I'll translate
    فيها حاجة حلوة .. حاجة حلوة بينا .. حاجة كل مادا تزيد زيادة it has a beautiful thing , a beautiful thing between us ..a thing that keeps on gaining as it has a pure intention
    .. فيها إن

فيها نية صافية .. فيها حاجة دافية .. حاجة بتخليك تتبت فيها سنه سنه it has a warm thing, a thing that makes you stay with it

مصر هى الصبح بدرى .. مصر صوت الفجر يدن egypt is the early morning, egypt is the sound of dawn

سوبيا فول طعمية كشرى كوز بطاطة سخنة جدا soubia , peas , tamia kashra , kouz hot potato ( names of egyptian foods)

مصر اول يوم العيد .. عيدية بومب ولبس جديد .. فن سيما وغنى وتياترو egypt is the first day of celebration, a gift and new clothes, an art , music and tiatro

حفلة 3 فى سينما مترو . موائد الرحمان وفانوس رمضان a concert in cinema metro , rahman 's table and ramadan's lantern

مسلم فى بيت مسيحى فطروا a muslim in a christian house , had breakfast

ترنيمة لايقة على دف غنا ?? (didn't really understand it )<<< a proper hymn being sang << probably this

فيها حاجة حلوة .. حاجة حلوة بينا.. حاجة كل مادا تزيد زيادة.. فيها إن has a beautiful thing ......beautiful thing between us

فيها نية صافية .. فيها حاجة دافية .. حاجة بتخليك تتبت فيها سنه سنه

تأيله العصرية فى مصر .. ولمه على طبلية فى مصر the modernity in egypt, and gathering for the bass in egypt

مولد السيدة والذكر والهيصة .. وركعتين بركة فى السيدة نفيسة the birth of the lady , and the male and the scream , and two blessed kneelings

المشى على الكورنيش والبركة فى لقمة عيش walking on the cournich( a road) and the blessing of living bite ( to eat something)

فرح بلدى وليلة حنة the happiness of my country and a henna( henna is a substance that is tatooed on the body like tatoo but goes in like 5 days less or more depends) night

فيها حاجة حلوة .. حاجة حلوة بينا has a beautiful thing ... beautiful thing between us

دى تتعبك ولا بتسيبها تحيرك برضوا حبيبها this makes you tired and you don;t let it confuse you

على بعضها تدارى عيوبها it keeps its flaws

حتـــــــــــــــــــــــــــة من الجنـــــــــــــــــــــة something from heaven
    فيها حاجة حلوة it has a beautiful thing
    [ sorry about some bad translation , some words are in the egyptian accent that I didn't really understand .. but hope that this will be enough ..

r0r0_26 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jannah2010 View Post
    Please Please Please somebody can translate me this song to english and write me the Phoenetics???

Please i like this song toooo much but i dont understand to much from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOHKqC-eSL8&feature=plcp
    تأيله العصرية فى مصر .. ولمه على طبلية فى مصر the modernity in egypt, and gathering for the drums**** in egypt

5. Jannah2010 said:

Thank you verry verry much maybe if you have time you can write also the phoenetics for me??? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6. maham3k said:

EGYPT (MASR)
    It has a beautiful thing, a beautiful thing between us
    Unexplainable, increasing charm
    It has pure intentions. It has warm gestures
    Things that make you cling to it, little by little
    Masr is the early morning, the sound calling for dawn prayer
    Sobia, foul, falafel and Kushari, Extremely hot sweet potato
    Masr is the first day of Eid, gifts, fireworks and new clothes
    Art, movies, music and theatre, a matinee in cinema Metro
    Freebie Iftar tables and Ramadan’s lanterns
    A Muslim in a Christian home breaking-fast, and a proper Hymn being sang
    It has a beautiful thing, a beautiful thing between us
    Afternoon Nap in Masr, and a gathering around a meal in Masr
    Celebrations, prayers and joy and two kneelings for blessings at Sayeda Nafeesa
    Strolling on the Nile cournish, and the blessing in bread-winning
    A traditional wedding and a bridal shower, it has a beautiful thing
    May tire you, but you don’t let go, May confuse you, but you stay a lover
    As a whole, with its burdens, it still is …… a piece of paradise
    It has a beautiful thing