Dave Mejias Lyrics

Thread: Dave Mejias Lyrics

Tags: None
  1. mejias777 said:

Default Dave Mejias Lyrics

Hey pals, I'm Dave Mejias. I am excited to join this website and to start being involved, as I have lately grown to be enthusiastic about all items lyrics and music associated. I have spent hours researching the net, and believe that this is the spot exactly where I want to read and discover more.

If you know exactly where I should begin, any specific posts I really should take a look at to get started in this forum community, I'd appreciate it if you could post a handful of links below so I can get caught up. Appreciate your help in advance. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Dave Mejias

Teshka said:

Hello and welcome Dave, i'm still kind of a "noob" myself but i can recommend 2 or 3 starting points. First is to click "Forum" at the top left to get to the main page. The first section below that contains subsections where people may post their own song lyrics and even poetry that they write or ask for help identifyiing songs.

Back to the main page, the second section is obviously for getting translations to or from other languages, and then below that is the Community main section, and within that is General Discussion which is very social......

www.allthelyrics.com/forum/general-discussion/

Notice there is also a Subforum with even more.

Further down n the main page is Music and then Music General has more of a social nature.

Ofc you can post almost anywhere you like and just interact and i think that you'll find that this is a very warm and friendly place and the moderation is great, so just go for whatever looks interesting and see what happens.
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~