Nino

Thread: Nino

Tags: None

veronika_pooh said:

well it's all spams as U can see,I don't know but they r some threads in that r posted spam olmost every day and mayne I have to close this one too,see what happens...
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!
  2. aksios said:

i dont understand this kind of things,didnt they want to say somethings? anyway,u know what to do,meanwhile,when are u coming to turkey?

veronika_pooh said:

well it's kind a virus U know,they r trying to sabotage the forum,haha,something like that,not a good thingWell I don't know the exact time it will be eighter in april ot maiWhere in Turkey do U live?
  4. aksios said:

i live upper,near to Ankara,seaside of Black Sea,i live in Bartın if u come i will welcome you but i know it will be heard,can u travel all ? if u can,that will be fine to meet u!

veronika_pooh said:

well I don't know I'll check the map where is that and is it possible to visit UCouse I have a plan U know it's a school trip and I depent on the group so I'll see what's the plan and which sitys r in
  6. aksios said:

i see,it is some kind a summer plan,then,south is better but we have so many too,about history,about beach and sea,about place worth to seeing u can tell them us as adver tor,al see ya!(i hope in real)