Songwriting Book

Thread: Songwriting Book

Tags: books, hit song, lyric writing, songwriting
  1. MelodyMaker said:

Thumbs up Songwriting Book

Hello everyone!
    Yes, I'm new to the thread, and this community! I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book on the craft on songwriting? I'm just getting started and figure this might be a great place to start!

Thank you!

2. emines said:

Default Songwriting book recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyMaker View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Yes, I'm new to the thread, and this community! I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book on the craft on songwriting? I'm just getting started and figure this might be a great place to start!

Thank you!
    Hi Melody,
    Got a great songwriting book recommendation for you. "How To Write A Hit Song, Fifth Edition", by Molly-Ann Leikin. Wowza.

feuersteve said:

Welcome to ATL, MelodyMaker. We have a lot of fun here. There will be plenty of inspiration. Check the mood threads for a lot of that. You can post your songs here, too, for people to review.
    Gott zur Ehr, dem nächsten zur Wehr

What if they gave a fire and nobody came.

4. emines said:

Thanks for the recommendation that I read "How to Write a Hit Song"! Mollie Anne Leikin is the author. Great book. Super inspired me.

5. emines said:

RE: Songwriting book

Don't know what happened to my reply, so here it is again.

Thanks for the recommendation that I read "How to Write a Hit Song" Got the Fifth Edition of this one. Mollie Ann Leikin is the author. Great book. Super inspired me.