Will You Remember

Thread: Will You Remember

Tags: None

Johnb31 said:

This song was partially inspired by 9/11 and the heros and victims who died on that tragic day 11 years go. Such a day that the whole world was changed "your world came crashing down and you were left unbound". No one can knock the United States people, our government maybe in trouble financially and its position in the world maybe in danger, but the people will never break we will never fall we will rise above it all. This nations greatness did not come from the government, but rather the fearless Americans who will never give up. Lets remember not forget a day that forever changed America and the world.
    There is not enough space or time to truly let the song unwind

Teshka said:

Johnb thank you SO MUCH. you can't even realize....i just spent the past 3 days in DC with my Dad who was indirectly involved with one of the 9/11 investigations. and this week at a dinner gathering one of the family members of a 9/11 victim was there....and she said that the whole country has helped her and many many others to heal and move on in their lives. So no matter what some others might say in doubt or in criticism f sme kind, i believe that the survivors hear or sense every word and every thoughtful gesture from people like you. So again thank you for adding this other aspect to your thread
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnb31 View Post
    This song was partially inspired by 9/11 .... This nations greatness did not come from the government, but rather the fearless Americans who will never give up...
    I confess I only saw your latest post coz my girl commented on it but now I've gotta say, truer words have never been spoken. Props my man, don't let up.
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

Thatsmeonthetrain said:

I love this! You captured the raw emotion of life and how precious it is.
    Its wonderful baby!

amaryn said:

When governments have come to a standstill, there are people to make society move forward. Undoubtfully Abraham Lincoln was a great man, but without masses of people moving their opinions apartheid in the USA would still exist most likely....
    As long as any government in the whole wide world would be of the opinion that they have the only good system, just as it goes with the crazy idea that "our religion is the only true and right one" which can be heard far too often, peace will never settle down on this earth and destruction will be the only final way out.
    9/11 was one of these cowardous acts, fueled by anger, the idea of fundamentalism and rejection showing how deep the gap of understanding
    between religions and people really is. May out of this terrible act grow something better in the end, however difficult , long and winding this road may be. Just as Teshka and John pointed out.

John, you did a grand job. I only saw your post today. Thanks,pal. My regards indeed!

Johnb31 said:

Thank you for digging this one up I appreciate it, and yeah I toatally agree with you unfortunately we don't learn to change and move until we're on our last breath. Then all of a sudden we realize me must change in order to survive but by that point all is lost. We have to remember our past so we don't repeat it. Everyone always says that in yet we still repeat the same mistakes. Just like Rome, or Nazi Germany. Here we are venturing down the same path it's just in our condition as a nation (USA) we are our own dictator. We let what's "cool" and what society thinks is correct to define who we are. We are all our own dictator we are all slaves to the system of the enemy and that system is society and we are the enemy. I hope one day America and most of the world will wake up and realize that we are all the same we all face the same problems we all fight the same battles whether it be in our minds or on the streets of our cities. We have to remember what was so that we can learn and build towards a better tomorrow.
    There is not enough space or time to truly let the song unwind

amaryn said:

Indeed, John! Respect and Tolerance. When people are ill they should all have the possibility to be treated without having to take loans to pay for sickening hospitalcosts . When there is no work available - and there really isn't enough work for everybody at the moment - nobody should be kicked out as a punishment and and and. We need to respect eachother, whether someone is succesful or in need of help. We all are human beings.
    Then society is not any longer our own enemy, but will become our friend. And human as we are we can use our energy in correcting our failures as well as possible instead of fighting with bureaucracy, negligence and all that jazz!

I soon must go and dream, or try at least. Take care, John.