Murat Göğebakan - Vurgunum

Thread: Murat Göğebakan - Vurgunum

Tags: None
  1. luna1 said:

Default Murat Göğebakan - Vurgunum

Last edited by luna1; 11-18-2012 at 08:38 AM.

2. moonlight89 said:

Vurgunum...I'm sick
    Ben Gönlümün Ayak Bağını...all the hobbles in my heart
    Senin Kapına Astımda Geldim...are hung on your door and here I am
    Ben Gönlümün Gözyaşlarını...the tears of my heart
    Senin Yollarına Döktüm de Geldim..are stretched on your ways and here I am
    Ben Gönlümün Ateşini...the fever of my heart
    Senin Gözlerinden Aldımda Geldim..is taken from your eyes and here I am

Vurgunum Yorgunum..I'm sick and tired
    Senin Yoluna Ölürüm Ben..I die for you

Vurgunum Yorgunum..I'm sick and tired
    Senin Yoluna Ölürüm Ben..I die for you

ŞİİR KISMI
    Ben seni geceyle gündüzün arasında sevdim yar..I love you between night and day dear
    Kaybolan yılların doğanın acımasız kanununda sevdim ben seni..I love you within the cruel law of nature and within lost years
    Kahretsin işte öyle sevdim öyle yandım ben sana yar...God damn!..that's the way I love you dear..the way I burnt for you
    Bilsem ki sana olan sevgiyi anlatacak bir başka kelimeyi bulsam...wish I could know unique word to express my love to you..wish I could find it
    Bıkmadan usanmadan yılmadan namerdim ki onu söyler onu yazardım yar...diligently..tirelessly..I swear I'd say and write that word
    Kahretsin işte öyle sevdim öyle yandım ben sana yar...God damn!..that's the way I love you dear...the way I burnt for you
    Bedenimi almaya gelen azrailin pençesinde sevdim ben seni...I love you in the hands of Angel of Death tht came to take my heart
    Kahretsin işte öyle sevdim öyle yandım ben sana yar...God damn!..that's the way I love you dear..the way I burnt for you
    Bazen Prometheus oldum çarmıha gerilircesine..sometimes I became Prometheus..just like I was crucified
    Bazen Spartacus oldum aslanlara yem olurcasına...sometimes I became Spartacus...just like I was a bait for lions
    Bazen Cem Sultan ilmiği boynunda Pir Sultan oldum yar..sometimes I became Sultance Cem who had runnig knot on his neck
    Bazen Şems-ini arayan Mevlana...sometimes I became Mawlana who looks for his Shams
    Bazen Mevlanayı arayan Şems...sometimes Shams who looks for Mawlana
    Dinginlerde Yunus,yokluğa kanat geren bir garip...at peace I became Younes miserable
    Mutlu bir yusufçuk gibi sana özgürlüğe koşarcasına geldim yar...I came to you runnin dear..just like a happy dragonfly who is flyin for freedom
    Al Aleb Ghaleb

3. luna1 said:

thank youuuu