R&B Instrumental from the Quiet Storm on Star 94.5

Thread: R&B Instrumental from the Quiet Storm on Star 94.5

Tags: instrumental music, quiet storm, r&b, r&b instrumentals, star 94.5
  1. hfyuygyf said:

Default R&B Instrumental from the Quiet Storm on Star 94.5

Can someone please help me find a song from the the past? I have no idea what the name of it is because the entire song doesn't have any lyrics. I've been trying to find it for a long time, like for years, and I've had no luck. All I remember of the song is that, at night, it would play on Star 94.5 on the Quiet Storm, and all I really remember of the song's main riff, was the sound of "the triangle" instrument and then it was followed by the solo of a flute. That's all t he information that I can remember of the song. If you give me time, I can submit a video of me playing that riff on piano to help you guys help me.

So if anyone knows the name of this song, please please please tell me, I've been looking for this song for too long and I'd love to at least hear it again.

2. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by hfyuygyf View Post
    Can someone please help me find a song from the the past? I have no idea what the name of it is because the entire song doesn't have any lyrics. I've been trying to find it for a long time, like for years, and I've had no luck. All I remember of the song is that, at night, it would play on Star 94.5 on the Quiet Storm, and all I really remember of the song's main riff, was the sound of "the triangle" instrument and then it was followed by the solo of a flute. That's all t he information that I can remember of the song. If you give me time, I can submit a video of me playing that riff on piano to help you guys help me.

So if anyone knows the name of this song, please please please tell me, I've been looking for this song for too long and I'd love to at least hear it again.
    Art of Noise - Moments in Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnSPrPpvA4k

Dan

3. hfyuygyf said:

Thanks for the info Claybricks, this is a beautiful song, but this isn't the song that I'm talking about :/

4. Soulz26 said:

The song is called "Rainforest" by Paul Hardcastle

5. hfyuygyf said:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulz26 View Post
    The song is called "Rainforest" by Paul Hardcastle
    You have just ended a multiple year journey with the correct answer. Thank you very much.

6. Soulz26 said:

Hahahaha No prob! I was on a long journey finding this song too. I finally found it 3 days ago on Facebook and it was an relief to my brain of all the thinking I've been doing to find this song.