Hatem al Iraqi - robo3 7oby

Thread: Hatem al Iraqi - robo3 7oby

Tags: None
  1. dandosha said:

Default Hatem al Iraqi - robo3 7oby

Hi , I am in love with this song! I don't understand it all but I know it's a beautiful song , can anyone please give me the transliteration and translation to this song ?
    Many thanks

Link >>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrUGU...e_gdata_player

r0r0_26 said:

sure, I'll try but if I was bad in some excuse me for I have an accent diff than his..

ربع حبي يعادل كل اليحبون the quarter of my love is = to the love of all the lovers/ rebe3 7obi y3adel kel li y7eboon
    نص حبي الك ماحبتك امك your mother didn't love you half of my love to you/ noss 7obbi ilak ma7abitak omak
    من تنجرح انته يسيل منك دمك the moment you get wounded, blood start getting down from you/ mn tnjere7 inta ysiil menk damak
    دروح افحص وشوفه دمي لو دمك .؟ should I go check and see my blood or yours? drou7 af7s w ashoufah dami lo damak?

عليه اتعودت وبدوني راح تموت I got used to her, and without me she's gonna die/ 3aleh it3awadet w bedouni ra7 tmout
    لحد الموت من حبي ولا افطمك my love for you is till death/ l7d il mot men hobbi wala aftmk (didn't get the last word, sorry :/ )
    اني العلمك تتهجم على الحب I taught you to be strong on love/ anni el3almk tethajam 3l 7ob
    غيري اللي يجي ماتكولي شيعلمك the one who;s gonna come after me, don't tell me what is he going to teach you/ gheri li yiki matkouli she3kmk

من كد ما احبك خفت لا تنشاف I was afraid she'd be seen , from how much I love you
    وخليت الكلب وسط الكلب ضمك and kept the heart to hug you in the middle of it ( smth like that )
    ياماي وتبده ونشف ويه didn';t understand this :/
    هذا انته حبيبي وكلي شيلمك this is you my love, tell me what's gonna get u all together/ hatha inta habibi w gouli shelmk
    تخجل منك الريشة ويضيع اللون the feather is shy from you , and the color fades/ tkhjl mnk el risha w ydi3 ellon
    اذا رسام مره يحاول يرسمك if a painter tries to draw you once /itha rasam mara 7awwal yersmk
    يسمونك هوه صدكني غلطانين they'll call you him( the painter) believe me , they're wrong/ ysmounk howa sadekni ghltanin
    لان انته الهوى يحتاجك .. يحتاجك يشمك because it's you the air needs, it needs you, it smells you/ le2an el hawa ye7tajak, ye7tajak yshmk

كبلك جنت احب وجني ماحبيت before you I used to love as if I never loved/ kablk jent a7eb w jani ma 7abbeit
    لان شفت الكلب مثل الطفل يمك because I saw the heart's like a baby near you/ le2an sheft el kalb methl eltofl yamak
    ما احرك رموشي كبالي من تصير I never move my eyelashes when you're in front of me/ ma a7rk rmoushi kebali men teseer
    اخاف بلحظة اندم ماشفت رسمك I fear in a moment that I will regret not looking at your creation/ akhaf bla7za andam masheft rasmak

افرشلك عيوني ويه جفني تنام I 'd spread my eyes and you'd sleep with my eyelid/ afreshlak 3youni weyah jefni tnam
    واكولك اخفه بيه وكولشي لايهمك and I tell you : sleeep in me and everything , don't you care/ wakolak akhfah biya wkolshi la yhemak
    دخذ مني جرح وأذكرني بيه ارجوك take a wound from me and let it remind you of me please/ da5d meni jar7 w ithkirni bih arjouk
    يظل ينزف عطر لو فكر يلجمك it keeps on bleeding a perfume if it thinks about hurting you/ ythal yenzef 3etr lo fakar yeljmk

يا أول عنودي اعناده أموتن بيه the first one I get stubborn for , I die for her being stubborn(smth like that)ya awal 3noudi a3nadh amoutn bih
    فاهم كولشي بيه وكلي ما افهمك you understand everything in me , and you tell me that you don't understand me / fahem kolshi biyah w koli ma afhmk
    لو غيرك حنين وياي ما اهواه I won't like it if your feelings gets changed / lo ghayarak 7anin weyay ma ahwah
    ولو تظلمني اكولك قابل بظلمك if you 'd be unfair with me I tell you that I accept your injustice/ lo tezlemni akolk kabel bzalmak
    ضواك يشع براءه يغطي كل الكون your light shines with innocence and covers all the universe / dawak yshe3 bra2ah yghatti kel el kon
    الشمس تبدي بجبينك تنتهي بجدمك the sun starts with your forehead , ends with your feet/ eshams tbdi bjbink tentehi bjdmk
    الله منزلك مفصلك علي تفصال god has brought you detailed for me with all the details/ allah mnzlk mfslk 3lay tfsal
    وعلى قفل الكلب مفتاح ومرهمك and there's the key on the heart and your sweet gel / w 3lay gefl el kalb w marhmk

ربع حبي يعادل كل اليحبون
    نص حبي الك ماحبتك امك
    من تنجرح انته يسيل منك دمك
    دروح افحصه وشوفه دمي لو دمك .؟

عليه اتعودت وبدوني راح تموت
    لحد الموت من حبي ولا افطمك
    اني العلمك تتهجم على الحب
    غيري اللي يجي ماتكولي شيعلمك
    sorry for my bad translation but I hope it is enough..
    enjoy..

r0r0_26 said:

من كد ما احبك خفت لا تنشاف I was afraid she'd be seen , from how much I love you/ mn kad ma a7ebk kheft la tenshaf

وخليت الكلب وسط الكلب ضمك and kept the heart to hug you in the middle of it ( smth like that ) w khalleit il kalb wasat el kalb damek
    ( sorry i forgot to write how to pronounce these, but here they are.. )

4. dandosha said:

Thank YOUU!

r0r0_26 said:

don't mention it