boobs!

Thread: boobs!

Tags: None
  1. Nowertfy Noodcess said:

Thumbs up boobs!

Now that I have your attention
    This is driving me crazy
    I'm looking for a song but trying to search the bits of lyrics I remember (I might have heard them wrong)
    points me either to where the wild thing are moview
    or wild thing by the troggs
    The bit I remember is repeated few times

wild thing a
    wild things so/are good

in a ????(first) ?? love

I tried to google it but failed

2. ivory65 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nowertfy Noodcess View Post
    Now that I have your attention
    This is driving me crazy
    I'm looking for a song but trying to search the bits of lyrics I remember (I might have heard them wrong)
    points me either to where the wild thing are moview
    or wild thing by the troggs
    The bit I remember is repeated few times

wild thing a
    wild things so/are good

in a ????(first) ?? love

I tried to google it but failed
    Hi, since i am german i hope i understand you right. You are looking for a song which has the lyrics of wild thing.
    There is another song from Tone Loc - Wild thing.

3. Nowertfy Noodcess said:

Quote Originally Posted by ivory65 View Post
    Hi, since i am german i hope i understand you right. You are looking for a song which has the lyrics of wild thing.
    There is another song from Tone Loc - Wild thing.
    No that's not the song(but still thanks for the replay). I might have head the lyrics wrong but this song is at least a few years old and i think that it was being played in the radio quite often few years ago. It has a rather soft tune.

4. ivory65 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nowertfy Noodcess View Post
    No that's not the song(but still thanks for the replay). I might have head the lyrics wrong but this song is at least a few years old and i think that it was being played in the radio quite often few years ago. It has a rather soft tune.
    Ok, what genre is it? Is it sung by male or female? The words you wrote In a first love are they in this song?
    I wanna help to find it out.

Greetz.

5. Nowertfy Noodcess said:

Quote Originally Posted by ivory65 View Post
    Ok, what genre is it? Is it sung by male or female? The words you wrote In a first love are they in this song?
    I wanna help to find it out.

Greetz.
    Thanks for replay but unfortunately I'm almost deaf ;p
    It might have been rabid mink not wild thing ;p (though I'm rather sure that the first word is wild)
    That line with love is very hard for me to understand I think it's first or thirst or something sounding like that. (Although love is in there)
    The genre is pop I think. Singer is female (I think, yp i'm not very sure about any of this ;p).
    As I said the melody is rather slow (but not very slow).
    Somewhere in the song there might be a line with 'come true' in it but I'm not very sure.