Haydeh - Mehraboone Man

Thread: Haydeh - Mehraboone Man

Tags: haydeh

NorthernLights said:

Default Haydeh - Mehraboone Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH1mL1qCB3w

Can someone translate this for me? Any effort would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by afsaneh; 06-18-2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Default Haydeh - Mehraboone Man

Mehraboone Man
    my kind (beloved)

Mehrabune man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my kind (beloved)
    Bahaare mane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is my spring
    Hastiye mane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is my world
    Man kavir o oon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm the desert and he
    Be zibaayi ye khooshe chidane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is as beautiful as picking clusters (of fruits)

Miyaad baa dele mehraboone man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> comes and with my gentle heart
    Ye divooneye ham-zaboon mishe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> becomes friendly and insane
    Be mehmooniye del khodaa miyaad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> God comes to the heart's celebration
    Zamin zire paam aasemoon mishe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the earth under my feet becomes heaven

Raghse baaroon rooye poonehaaye bahaare >>>>>>>>>>>>> the dancing of rain is on spring's bennyroyal
    Aarum aarum cheshmunesh bahaaro miyaare >>>>>>>>>>> little by little his eyes brings the spring
    Mesle hastiye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> like existence
    Mesle mastiye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> like drunkenness
    Tu dastaaye man jaane aakharine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is the last life within my hands
    Too khaamushiam, faraamushiam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in my silence, in my forgetfulness
    Tanine ye aavaaze delneshine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is the resonance of a pleasant song

Mehrabune man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my kind (beloved)
    Bahaare mane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is my spring
    Hastiye mane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is my world
    Man kavir o oon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm the desert and he
    Be zibaayi ye khooshe chidane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is as beautiful as picking clusters (of fruits)
    Parishune mey-khoonehaast delam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my heart is worried about the taverns
    Elaahi nabinam shekaste del >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> may God never make me see breaking of heart
    Elaahi ke az dared aasheghi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I wish from the pain of being in love
    Nabinam be maatam neshaste del >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I never see my heart sit in gloom
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

NorthernLights said:

Thank you, that was amazing!